Killer Morons Strike Again

you mean now even str8 people won't be able to show each other affection in public. hmmm, how's it feel? can tapping be far away?

Will the stupidity never end?

What's next, no looking at other students? Everybody has to wear blindfolds so they can't "check out" each other. Or maybe we should just isolate our students from each other entirely. Certainly this "dangerous" behavior should be punished with solitary confinement, just like in prison.

you mean now even str8 people won't be able to show each other affection in public. hmmm, how's it feel? can tapping be far away?

Lazy, I know your experience must be different, but where I live I see as many gay and lesbian couples holding hands and kissing as I see crossed sex couples.

I really don't see the article I referenced as having anything to do with sex, but with a rather bizarre attempt to drain the life out of daily existence. I am an equal opportunity hugger, as are most of my friends. I don't think any of us feel that it has anything at all to do with sex, but rather with affection and good feelings.

Ha

My big worry is not letting older men hug high school girls.

BTW, I would allow hugging in schools. But, have you seen a testerone overdosed 17 yo hug another student. Uhhh, it is sex related.

Also, should, er humm, lower body contact be allowed? Should there be a set of guidelines with pictures and graphs. Should a class be required teaching proper hugging.

Or maybe banning is the easy way.

Hey, just segregate schools by sex. I assure you there was virtually no public hugging going on at my all male catholic high school, and no ban was necessary.

My big worry is not letting older men hug high school girls.

As long as they are 18, hug away.........:)

BTW, I would allow hugging in schools. But, have you seen a testerone overdosed 17 yo hug another student. Uhhh, it is sex related.

And it has been going on forever and won't stop anytime soon..........WE were 17 once too........:)

Also, should, er humm, lower body contact be allowed?

Ask a 17 year old boy that question...........:D

How lame and gives the administrators something stupid to enforce when there are real problems going on!

what a great way to improve student/admin relations!

we got a phone call last year cuz my son was pushing the hooded sweatshirt rule, and kept trying to wear it hood up...:eek: he was just trying to keep his bald head warm...:angel:

Also, should, er humm, lower body contact be allowed? Should there be a set of guidelines with pictures and graphs. Should a class be required teaching proper hugging.
I vote for the class, as long as I get to attend. :)

BTW, have you seen today's students dance? Or even better, have you danced with any of them?

We used to rub quietly on the dance floor. These folks put on a real acrobatic grind show. Yee-haw!

Ha

Lazy, I know your experience must be different, but where I live I see as many gay and lesbian couples holding hands and kissing as I see crossed sex couples.

I really don't see the article I referenced as having anything to do with sex, but with a rather bizarre attempt to drain the life out of daily existence. I am an equal opportunity hugger, as are most of my friends. I don't think any of us feel that it has anything at all to do with sex, but rather with affection and good feelings.

Ha

the tapping remark was just a, um, kid. just kidding, ya get it? heck, they'd have to have gender nonspecific toilets to tap. and they shouldn't be tapping in grade school anyway, should they.

i do realize and i took the same point that things have gone too far. please exempt my poor humor. but while jokingly referencing recently posted sexual acts--which have nothing to do or should have nothing to do with grade school--it does bring to light that though adults in some metropolitan communities are relatively free, if they dare and as you say, to show affection for one another, that it would be even less ok for two gay young males or two lesbian young females to hold hands in grade school then it would be for heterosexual children to as well innocently show their affection for each other.

i suspect from my own experience and from how i see many people every day denigrate gay life (if by just denying us full human rights of marriage) that not only would such affectionate children be torn asunder by teachers and parents, but likely & literally stoned by some of their own peers.

or is it that when str8 children hug each other it is innocent yet when gay children hug each other it is sex? and so excuse me if i take in my humor every opportunity to simply try to bring some semblance of equality of thought into an issue which str8 minds might not on their own consider.

for when did you ever see two gay children have the freedom to express their good feelings and affection for each other? my guess is never. and so just as their might have been a bit of bad taste to my humor, perhaps there was also a taste of truth.

I vote for the class, as long as I get to attend. :)

BTW, have you seen today's students dance? Or even better, have you danced with any of them?

We used to rub quietly on the dance floor. These folks put on a real acrobatic grind show. Yee-haw!
Ha

usually to rap music with lyrics we can't understand...............;)

Hmmm - so many questions...

What (dare I ask) is tapping?

I don't have much recollection of hugging in school (any contact that close was not at school, with the exception of dances) Don't even think my fellow softball, volleyball, or track "players" hugged. Closest thing to physical contact was the guys smacking each other on the shoulders or tush...and girls high fiving each other for good plays.

Still not big into the hug thing (unless someone needs a shoulder), but living in NJ - everyone seems to do the hug/cheek peck greeting thing...and now I have caught myself in that act...probably against a law somewhere!

You get into shades of gray,” Kilmer Principal Deborah Hernandez told the Associated Press earlier this year. “The kids say, ‘If he can high-five, then I can do this.’

First I ever heard that high fives lead to ****ing.

You get into shades of gray,” Kilmer Principal Deborah Hernandez told the Associated Press earlier this year. “The kids say, ‘If he can high-five, then I can do this.’

Its amazing what they get up to in the Senate cloakroom, isn't it?

:D:D

whatever you ban above ground just goes under right?!

Hug.gif

thanks chinaco...hehe

Last edited:
Ha,
I will send you my Save-The-Hug. It's a hug-a-HS-nymphet pamphlet being handed out here in New York. I ask the recipients to give me a dollar to reveal my secrets to looking like a 17 yo boy at the age of 57.

And I'm now going to add a section on: Ha's 5-steps to a better Rap-based bump and grind. Royalties? And the words to Rap are subliminal.

Kurtis Blow: "These Are The Breaks"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom