Kohl's (dept store) fillers?

kaneohe

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
T-Al had a successful thread on Amazon fillers so thought I'd try too.

Every so often Kohl's has this free coupon worth $10 if you buy >$10 worth
of stuff. This works out well if you can buy just over $10 worth of stuff which
in the past has been athletic socks or men's underwear. The problem is that the regular prices are so high that if you have to buy 2 items because the price is just less than $10, you end up worse than buying at Costco. Any bright ideas for $1 type fillers so you can end up just higher than $10?

I'm sure you'll find some small stuff up front if you go into the store...

Every so often Kohl's has this free coupon worth $10 if you buy >$10 worth of stuff. The problem is that the regular prices are so high that if you have to buy 2 items because the price is just less than $10, you end up worse than buying at Costco.
I need to get out more, I always thought Kohl's was pretty cheap. I don't shop there very often though as the quality seems unpredictable. I've bought things there that held up really well, real bargains - but I've gotten other things there that did not hold up well at all. YMMV

T-Al had a successful thread on Amazon fillers so thought I'd try too.

Every so often Kohl's has this free coupon worth $10 if you buy >$10 worth
of stuff. This works out well if you can buy just over $10 worth of stuff which
in the past has been athletic socks or men's underwear. The problem is that the regular prices are so high that if you have to buy 2 items because the price is just less than $10, you end up worse than buying at Costco. Any bright ideas for $1 type fillers so you can end up just higher than $10?
Socks ...

I really dislike kohls because their regular price items are so grossly inflated that their percent off is not really accurate...sorry, not much help with your question...or just buy two of what you really need?

I wouldn't even pick up socks or underwear there unless it was at least fifty percent off!

Because I live in New Orleans, I've never shopped at Kohls... or Costco, or Staples, or Trader Joe's, or Fry's, or any of those places. We don't have those stores.

We do have Wally World! :rolleyes:

Gifts for someone else (They used to have a section with some "gourmet" olive oil, but no more).

New shower curtain line if yours is worn out.

New toilet brush - doesn't hurt to replace now and then.

Consumable cologne or shower gel.

Candles (for a gift - or make dinner special that night).

Extra terry bathrobe to put in the guest bath for guests.

Extra diamond necklace ..... just kidding.....

Back
Top Bottom