Life is a series of ongoing negotiations

Dayton OH , 1120, told to be there at least 2 hours earlier.

Khan,
Dayton is one of the easier airports in the country to navigate, isn't a hub airport for anyone (so doesn't usually have long lines at security), and friendly staff. Also has good newstand/bookstore/ restaurant choices past security. I try to fly through there whenever I have business in OH- it's much lower-stress than Cincinnati or Cleveland. You'll do fine.
Best,
WS

Will there be a problem with taking a peppermint teabag through TSA?

As long as it's stored in the appropriate cavity... :p

Last air trip, we took some "trail mix" along, and no hassles. But that was several months ago, before the latest procedures.

I have removed the knife from my keychain. I some how feel vulnerable without it.

I have removed the knife from my keychain. I some how feel vulnerable without it.

I had travel plans about two weeks after 9/11. I took along a mechanical pencil for "protection". I figured some terrorist would lose an eye. :LOL:

There were several military personnel on that flight. I was never so glad...

Wear a little lipstick and mascara, Khan, and you'll dazzle the security people and waltz right through the scanner.

I had travel plans about two weeks after 9/11. I took along a mechanical pencil for "protection". I figured some terrorist would lose an eye. :LOL:

There were several military personnel on that flight. I was never so glad...

A sturdy ball point pen is a better poker [-]weapon [/-]then a itty bitty keychain knife. And is legal, as is a sturdy walking cane.

Just remember, never take fists and knives to a [-]gun[/-] shootin' iron fight.;)

Let's see what happens to you when your life is full of outsiders trying to invade your world and force a lifestyle upon you that you do not want. Invaders trying to force their way into my world = hostility from me, not me welcoming them in with open arms. People who expect otherwise are extremely ****ing stupid. If people can't figure out that invasion from outsiders is going to be met with hostility, they're too stupid for high school. I would NEVER make friends with or date any of the garbage that currently surrounds me. They are DISGUSTING. Would you be happy if you were surrounded by outsiders who wanted to invade your world? This isn't a rhetorical question. I am asking you for a yes or no answer.

I think your outlook would improve if you left your parent's basement from time to time and got some sunlight. You are much too young to be so bitter..........:whistle:

I think your outlook would improve if you left your parent's basement from time to time and got some sunlight. You are much too young to be so bitter..........:whistle:

I was thinking that perhaps a diet richer in antidepressants might help, but your reply makes more sense. This reminds me of a relative I try to avoid...:nonono:

Back
Top Bottom