Man who stuck dates with the bill looking at prison time

I just want to chime in and say my daughter’s high school counselor was very attractive, I’m a little picky in the look department as I say this, she told everyone she met her husband through match.com.

Sorry if this is a hijack, but I do think it is relevant.

Here's a guy who may make the dinner date guy look like an beginner:

Georgia's breakfast-buffet 'bandit' no longer freeloading at area hotels, but still at large, police say | Fox News

According to a news release issued in early September, the suspect was seen “eating free breakfasts from buffets and also sneaking into open rooms” at the local Holiday Inn Express, Super 8 and Quality Inn locations.

A few years ago a friend who attended a local church found out that some guy from a nearby trailer park, would hit the church's post service coffee time and scoop up a few dozen muffins, pastries, doughnuts, etc and just walk out with them. Eventually he was confronted by a pastor who told him these goodies were for those who attended Sunday service which he was welcome to do. If he was needy the church had a fund to help him out, but he needed to talk to a pastor first about his situation. Needless to say, he did neither.

Looks matter more than anything when it comes to online dating today.

I always chuckle when I see how many upscale local properties are marketed these days (with $1B+ of new (over)development in the last 5 years, there are plenty of those in the Sarasota area). You'll see a fit, trim, 50-ish, graying-at-the-temples, senior-executive-looking male accompanied by a lovely, stylish woman who looks at least 15 to 20 years younger than him. So ... the dream is that these male senior executives are going to reside in these properties with their mistresses rather than their wives? OK, well, whatever ... :LOL:

I always chuckle when I see how many upscale local properties are marketed these days (with $1B+ of new (over)development in the last 5 years, there are plenty of those in the Sarasota area). You'll see a fit, trim, 50-ish, graying-at-the-temples, senior-executive-looking male accompanied by a lovely, stylish woman who looks at least 15 to 20 years younger than him. So ... the dream is that these male senior executives are going to reside in these properties with their mistresses rather than their wives? OK, well, whatever ... :LOL:

But there's definitely validity in that, consider that about half of these senior executive males are likely divorced and they likely won't marry again (after the financial punishment they took in the divorce courts) so the idea of them living with a younger partner isn't that remote :)

Oh gosh, what a great idea! :D
I would do it for the price of a good beer or cappuccino.
And you might even end-up with an adopted grand daughter who'd appreciate your wisdom.

Sorry if this is a hijack, but I do think it is relevant.

Here's a guy who may make the dinner date guy look like an beginner:

Georgia's breakfast-buffet 'bandit' no longer freeloading at area hotels, but still at large, police say | Fox News
I must admit that I've eaten at the hotel breakfast, one time, when I went to pick someone up and they weren't ready. But I left my own hotel's breakfast uneaten. Nothing like this guy, though.

Hee, hee, some people did "assume" I was Mr. A.'s mistress, based on just such appearances as you describe. :LOL:

Older men who take care of themselves, have good taste, and are fun to be with, can easily attract much younger wives, much as I realize that infuriates certain older women. I realize money is often a factor, but in our case, he didn't even need a lot of money. So you never know....

I You'll see a fit, trim, 50-ish, graying-at-the-temples, senior-executive-looking male accompanied by a lovely, stylish woman who looks at least 15 to 20 years younger than him. So ... the dream is that these male senior executives are going to reside in these properties with their mistresses rather than their wives?

Last edited:
I knew a couple at work, who met through Match in the early 2000's. Last I heard, their daughter is heading to high school!

I just want to chime in and say my daughter’s high school counselor was very attractive, I’m a little picky in the look department as I say this, she told everyone she met her husband through match.com.

Personally, the photos do get the first look, but the bio is more important. I'll pass on contacting someone with a great looking photo but an incomparable write up. And will send a note to someone with a great bio and not so great pictures.

I've been on Match and 2 other sites for the last 2 1/2 years...no photo posted on any of the sites, and a scant bio...I've met 59 women so far...I can tell you that photos are not always required for meeting on these sites

As a female, who has tried on-line dating from time to time since the 90s, women who don't produce photos will not attract suitors due to a fear the woman without a posted photo will be 'built like a refrigerator'. I've always had a semi public professional job so I always shy away from posting photos. Even with that explanation, and the I'm all fit, thighs to bounce a quarter off of, etc, that is the feedback I've been told by on-line males. On-line dating is where the depth of the pool is wading height...very shallow.

As a female, who has tried on-line dating from time to time since the 90s, women who don't produce photos will not attract suitors due to a fear the woman without a posted photo will be 'built like a refrigerator'.......
As I posted above, my experience was different. I did find that many women were cagey if not dishonest about their weight. "Normal" or "average" does not mean the same thing as not fat.

Having experienced online dating on and off since the early 2000s, I can offer this:

Most photos were ten years and twenty pounds ago...

Yeah. I remember a guy with a "No Fat Chicks" bumper sticker on his pickup.

When he got out the springs said thank you. Must have been 350 lbs and had a serious case of dunlaps disease as his belly dun lapped right over his belt and was headed to his groin.

Nice.

As I posted above, my experience was different. I did find that many women were cagey if not dishonest about their weight. "Normal" or "average" does not mean the same thing as not fat.

I saw an ex girlfriend on Match...She has put on 70 pounds since I knew her. She now weighs 200 pounds. She chose "average" for her body type.

I will say that 90% of the women posted recent pics regarding appearance/weight that I met.

Back
Top Bottom