Matha's Thumbnail

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Sorry, I had to digress and do this.

Matha your EX thumbnail picture was GREAT, if it is you, you are a stunner! It is a great photo. I think Greg also needs congratulating.

OK back to the serious stuff.

SWR

Ditto,

and hello Mrs. Putin, I enjoyed the photo!  :LOL:Thanks for helping me gain confidence.

acg

Ah, and this must be Greg...at least I hope so or I just busted Martha:

Attachments

• chuyen rieng.jpg
    chuyen rieng.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 141
What I'm wondering,  is if Mrs Putin is posting on some Russian website, does she have a picture of Martha in her profile:confused:  :-\

Я хочу пить корону с Putins и Грэгом и Мартой

Ok, I know, there's always one person who is not fluent in Russian which means I must translate:
I said::
I want to drink Corona with  the Putins and Greg and Martha.

JPatrick said:
Я хочу пить корону с Putins и Грэгом и Мартой

Ok, I know, there's always one person who is not fluent in Russian which means I must translate:
I said::
I want to drink Corona with the Putins and Greg and Martha.

We only drink it with our pants off. :D I don't think you could handle that. :LOL: :LOL:

--Greg

Martha is cuter than Mrs. Putin. And I bet her clothes cost less too.

Mikey

PseudoBigMoneyLyudmila: What is this, Attack of the Clones? This means war. Draw your weapon of choice. Take this :D:

http://www.dotfart.com

----Yoda

HaHa said:
Martha is cuter than Mrs. Putin. And I bet her clothes cost less too.

Mikey
Of course they are cheaper,  according to Greg they don't bother with the bottom half of their wardrobes.  :eek:  That's a 50% saving right there.  :LOL:

Martha said:
Jim! Stop it! :bat:

Heh, actually you never said whether or not that was you. I figured it was just as likely a relative or neighbor. Sounds like you two have better things to do than take pictures of each other standing on a lake.

Greg, I'm at work so I won't try that link just yet...

BigMoneyJim said:
Heh, actually you never said whether or not that was you. I figured it was just as likely a relative or neighbor. Sounds like you two have better things to do than take pictures of each other standing on a lake.

Greg, I'm at work so I won't try that link just yet...

Thanks Jimmy. It felt too much like All of Me, with me as Steve Martin and you as Lily Tomlin. :) Confusing.

Lyudmila Putina Martha

I preferred the Putin thumbnail to the Flora replacement, I hope you did not change it because of my comment. But she really is a pretty woman. I guess Vladimir (sp) is the lucky one then. I thought the photo looked somewhat familiar, just could not place it.

SWR

Martha said:
Thanks Jimmy. It felt too much like All of Me, with me as Steve Martin and you as Lily Tomlin. :) Confusing.

Lyudmila Putina Martha

Funny movie. Actually I prefer the flower avatar to Lyudmila. It was too easy to think it might be your photo, and it doesn't quite seem right...she's too made up in that picture.

I keep intending to create a nice looking big dollar sign avatar--cropped, and green with 3D glass and lighting effects--but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I am thinking of going to the Queen of England on "Change your Avatar Wednesday".

Martha said:
I am thinking of going to the Queen of England on "Change your Avatar Wednesday".

Bad choice. Camilla Parker Bowles has much more pizzazz...

"Pick a finger...any finger." ;)

Attachments

• Camilla.jpg
    Camilla.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 30
Martha said:
Really bad idea---From the news--

<Queen of England Enemy of Al Qaeda

... In the video al-Zawahiri not only labels the Queen as one of Islam’s ... leaders who “work for the pleasure of Elizabeth, the head of the Church of England”>

Martha said:

Martha,  Let's upgrade to this.  8)

Attachments

• 1007905391[1].jpg
    1007905391[1].jpg
    2 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom