Meadbh

LeatherneckPA

Recycles dryer sheets
Being a fan of old b&w movies, I should know this, but who is the doll in your avatar?

I'm not sure whether I like yours or Martha's better. Martha's reminds me of Haley Berry in her Catwoman outfit.

Being a fan of old b&w movies, I should know this, but who is the doll in your avatar?

I'm not sure whether I like yours or Martha's better. Martha's reminds me of Haley Berry in her Catwoman outfit.

Isn't it Audrey Hepburn? I don't know why, but I assumed it was. I don't know much about movies, though, so I am probably wrong.

Audrey Hepburn -- the most astonishingly beautiful woman ever. My heart flutters every time I see that picture.

Audrey Hepburn -- the most astonishingly beautiful woman ever. My heart flutters every time I see that picture.

I thought that I was the only one with a thing for Audrey!

MB

Yes, it's Audrey, and I just wish I looked like that!!!!
I was thinking of changing it, but Martha beat me to the dominatrix store >:D

You're calling us kinky with that avatar?!?! :p

For my money, Want2Retire's avatar is quite a stunning woman.

2Cor521

I think she is GORGEOUS. She is Eva Habermann, who is apparently a German model and actress. The avatar was among those provided at our previous forum website. In reality, I am the usual dumpy grey-haired 59-year-old. I don't color my hair, either, since it seems appropriate considering the age of the rest of me. But, on the forum I am a gorgeous, blonde, sexy German girl. :D

In reality, I am the usual dumpy grey-haired 59-year-old. I don't color my hair, either, since it seems appropriate considering the age of the rest of me. But, on the forum I am a gorgeous, blonde, sexy German girl. :D

Yes you are! We can be anyone we want. So why the heck did I choose to be Yosemite Sam's grandfather...:confused:

In reality, I am the usual dumpy grey-haired 59-year-old. I don't color my hair, either, since it seems appropriate considering the age of the rest of me. But, on the forum I am a gorgeous, blonde, sexy German girl. :D

:D:D

Isn't the internet great? I'm actually a 14 year old schoolgirl.

I never really got the avatar thing. I guess I prefer to be judged on content.

(Not that that is a good thing. Maybe I should shop for an avatar after all.)

(Not that that is a good thing. Maybe I should shop for an avatar after all.)

Do it! It's lots of fun. There are a million avatars out there. You can find things that are funny, but they don't have to be funny. They can be pretty, or interesting, or enigmatic, or who (or where) you always wanted to be. It's another form of content, in a sense.

Do it! It's lots of fun. There are a million avatars out there. You can find things that are funny, but they don't have to be funny. They can be pretty, or interesting, or enigmatic, or who (or where) you always wanted to be. It's another form of content, in a sense.

Agree. Avatars can also represent who you really are, like mine. In real life, I have to mostly keep my trap shut and not be who I am. At least on t he interwebthingy, I can let my hair down a bit.

Plus the mods wouldn't let me put a goatse up.

Agree. Avatars can also represent who you really are, like mine. In real life, I have to mostly keep my trap shut and not be who I am. At least on t he interwebthingy, I can let my hair down a bit.

Plus the mods wouldn't let me put a goatse up.

Must be a farm boy. Sheeps and goatses are cool. blink blink.

I thought that I was the only one with a thing for Audrey!

MB

Audrey is definitely not my type. From that era I liked Jeanne Moreau, Verna Lisi, Romy Schneider, Sophia Loren, Anne Margaret. A little earlier was Silvia Mangnano.

Crap would I ever like to be young again.

BTW, speaking of attractive older women, gray hair, etc., I went into an upscale kitchen store in the market yesterday and was waited on by a really beautiful and fully engaging 50+ woman with stylish, shiny short grey hair. She was very nice too, told me how I could avoid spending the money and make do.

Ha

Last edited:
I just read an article and guess how these women get gorgeous grey hair ?? It's highlighted with several shades to give it that great look .

I found this head shot and wondered if I should try it as an avatar:
KeithHead.jpg

in real life i'm a working stiff str8 married 30something with wife, two kids, a dog, a parrot and a mortgage. oh, and with all that apparently i'm also balding.

Back
Top Bottom