Men, do yourself and your lady love a favor

i was rollin when i saw this on Ellen...she had a lot of fun with it making comments like "yeah, ive never worked out THESE muscles like this before..."

Now the theme from "Madagascar" is going through my head and I can't get rid of it..."I like to move it, move it. He like to move it, move it. She like to move it, move it..."

Amethyst

freebird, I clicked on Ha's box and it didn't connect quick enough so I clicked on the title at the top in the blue bar and went straight there.

freebird, I clicked on Ha's box and it didn't connect quick enough so I clicked on the title at the top in the blue bar and went straight there.
TY :flowers:
I tried going directly (not through the link here) and it just hung up. Might be a local ISP problem. I am in the boondocks. :rolleyes:
I'm bummed - can't watch the videos and the parody. :(

That's some funny chit. Freebird I have been having youtube access problems this afternoon as well...I am on comcast internet. But I did not have any problems watching these vids.

JustNtime, sometimes I can't tell. :D There are so many Asians up here, they now call Vancouver HongCouver in the province of Chinese Columbia.

I FINALLY returned to this thread, and just about lost it. I watched the mens' version with no sound on (dh2b is watching TV).
The combination of the...ahem...motion and the facial expressions just about made my iced tea come out of my nose.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A definite 10 !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom