Merry Xmas all.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
We would like to wish all on the ER forum a Merry Christmas .

Peace and good will to all.

A and C

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. Peace on Earth and Goodwill to you all. Lets hope this is a good year!

Let me tag onto this and wish you and everyone else here a Very Happy Holiday.

As Uncle Mick might say, grab a Norwegian Widow, make a Holiday toast and Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez! :)

Ha

Let me tag onto this and wish you and everyone else here a Very Happy Holiday.

As Uncle Mick might say, grab a Norwegian Widow, make a Holiday toast and Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez! :)

Ha

Amen Ha Ha amen - and badda bing badda boom - we gots snow as in white Christmas.

First one since I can't remember - 1974 to 2004 New Orleans, 2005(nope) and 06 down South visiting.

heh heh heh - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

P.S. All my relatives that made the scene at my Sister's this year from FL, CA, are skiing Crystal Mountain, WA - one of my PacNW stomping grounds in ancient times. I am watching the city sand truck go by out the living room window - my form of athletic!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas ..............and you kids, get off my lawn!

Turkey, Ham, Potato pie, broccoli and cheese, green stuff, red stuff(with ice cream), biscuits galore and a few other things.

:D :D - some smart ass:)rolleyes::D) made the mistake of gifting one of the last Wii consoles the local Walmart had in stock and a certain 14 yr brought her 'last guitar attachment to be found in Kansas City'.

It's difficult to keep a straight face watching teens trying to learn 'old folks music' like Foghat(1975 et al) so they can guitar duel 30 and 40 yr old or so adults recaputuring their youth. Whom was the bigger kid was debatible.

Anywise - the Christmas dinner was good - and the entertainment(though unintentional) was first rate.

heh heh heh - I knew in Kindergarten when the teach took away my rhythm sticks and gave me extra finger painting materials - my musical future was doomed - discretion being the better part of valour and all that there. i make a great spectator.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a very Happy New Year!In addition to the Guitar Hero there is also Dance Dance Revolution at our house and I have not learned how to be just a spectator. I provide a lot of entertainment also, but what the heck, I figure it is good exercise! Lots of good laughs.

Back
Top Bottom