Mess With American Idol

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The winner of American Idol gets a multi-million dollar recording contract.

Wouldn't it be fun if a bad singer won? There's pretty good campaign to make that happen. That is, a kind of viral Internet campaign for this. For more, see www.votefortheworst.com.

I've never voted, but I might start voting for Sanjaya.

TromboneAl said:

You and every other tone deaf teeny-booper in America. ::)

How about instead of a $1 million recording contract, they get $1 million to put in index funds, and get to be an unpaid internist at Vanguard working with John Bogle?? :D :D

FinanceDude said:
How about instead of a $1 million recording contract, they get $1 million to put in index funds, and get to be an unpaid internist at Vanguard working with John Bogle?? :D :D

I know John is getting up there, but I don't think he needs his own internist. ;)

Who knows, Rich might take that job in trade for free investment advice?

TromboneAl said:
The winner of American Idol gets a multi-million dollar recording contract.

Wouldn't it be fun if a bad singer won? There's pretty good campaign to make that happen. That is, a kind of viral Internet campaign for this. For more, see www.votefortheworst.com.

Are you sure it is multi-million:confused:

I would bet that there are many strings attached and they have to 'produce' to get the money... what they win is backing which is worth a lot...

BTW, (and I don't watch the show, getting this from friends)... wasn't there someone who left a year or two ago since the 'winning contract' was so slanted to the Idol show that he wanted nothing to do with it:confused:

Back
Top Bottom