New twist to the Nigerian scam

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
I wonder who'd getting taken in this one...other than the kids and us taxpayers.

Woman flies to Nigeria to marry Internet beau, leaves 8 kids to fend for themselves

"The Houston Chronicle says the woman, who has not been identified, is accused of leaving six children between the ages of 1 and 9 in the care of her 15-year-old daughter. The teenage girl was nowhere to be found when a sheriff's deputy knocked on the door early Wednesday night."

"A neighbor says he drove the woman to the airport on Monday. She was due to return -- presumably with her new husband -- in a month or two, the paper says."

"Child Protective Services tells the Associated Press that two of the children they found in the house actually lived next door. The woman who flew to Africa has three other children who weren't found in the residence, including a 14-year-old who is serving time for robbery and an 18-year-old who is in prison for aggravated assault."

"There was no food in the home and mom didn't leave them any money...the 15-year-old said she had to steal food and diapers."

Back
Top Bottom