Not so recent photo

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Here's a pic of me as a kid. Mom sure dressed me up cute. Funny thing is as soon as I was old enough to pick out my own clothes, I wanted ripped up jeans. Oh yeah, I was crazy about cats even back then. ;)

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
Here are some early photos of me.

Attachments

• clc1yrold.jpg
    clc1yrold.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 203
  • clc1950.jpg
    clc1950.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 204
  • clctoddler.jpg
    clctoddler.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 204
Oh, you kids, so pretty, 1954?

Here's a kitty from my childhood:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 2
Pretty kitty Cuppa. I got some pics of my childhood kitty stored in a box upstairs somewhere. He was my best friend. My folks brought him home when I was about 10 and I grew up with him. Best friend I ever had. Got me through those difficult teenage years. He lived his last few years with DH and I after we were married at the tender age of 19. DH learned to love him too.

I'll have to go through those boxes to find those pics of him...

Apparently we had the latest in baby bathing accessories.
What was that Dex was saying about nudity? :D Lady Gaga got nothing on me!
And I'm sure there was a perfectly good explanation as to why my older brother and sister got to enjoy the picnic but I stayed strapped in the car seat!:whistle:

Attachments

• Baby Bath.jpg
    Baby Bath.jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Baby Window.jpg
    Baby Window.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 17810019_089.jpg
    17810019_089.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 3
Christmas 1966... Where this whole engineering/construction/machinery thing got started...

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3
And you had an Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser, the ne plus ultra of 1960s family haulers!

Yeah, you could fry kids with the sunshine coming through that roof! My family also had a Vega, special ordered in a color that can only be properly described by calling it baby $hit yellow.

And hey--don't be dating me in the 1960s--I was born in late 1970! I'm sure it was secondhand, though. :)

Here's one from a parade I participated in while in [-]military school[/-] kindergarten. I'm the one in slightly off kilter hat, second from the right...

Attachments

• Parade.jpg
    Parade.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2
Here's one from a parade I participated in while in [-]military school[/-] kindergarten. I'm the one in slightly off kilter hat, second from the right...

First or second row? There are couple of off-kilter hats in that photo, pardner.:D

Back
Top Bottom