Official Name the Kitten Contest

leonardo, donatello, raphael, michelangelo ..

cowabunga!
Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Episode-137-Donatello-Trashes-Slash.jpg

Brad (Keselowski)
Jimmie (Johnson)
Kassey (Kahne)
Clint (Bowyer)

or

Hot Rod
Lug Nut
Spark Plug
Hub Cap

OK, here is what cats really get called in my house (no matter their formal names):

1. Pudda-wuddah
2. Eep eep
3. Wick wack
4. Scratcher
:LOL:

Rarely did my cats hear their real names. It's funny to have pet names for ummm..pet names. A few of mine were...Butter Bean, Bubba, Tootsinator, Chickles, Toe Man and Cheekie Monkey

Name them after other notable cats - something to aspire to....

Pangur
Mahitable
Catarina
Macavity

How about Larry, Larry, Larry and his brother Larry

Twilight 1 and Twilight 2 for the two up close ones (I admit, it took me a while to see them in the picture)

George - the grey and white one because he looks like my kitty named George :D

Coal - for the cutie eating in the back

Well, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the James Bond series, why not name one of them "Pussy Galore"? :cool: ...
I was going to point out that they're all boys......but, times have changed, and to quote Jerry Seinfeld......

Great suggestions everyone!

Today I dipped them for the 4th time in as many weeks to treat their ringworm which is almost all gone now. It's real fun for me and the kittens :p

DH and I are often called on to treat the ringworm cases since we know how to deal with it. We use gloves and keep them in a big cage in a spare bedroom to prevent it from spreading to us or our cats. While ringworm is a pain to deal with, I don't think it should result in euthanasia. Many, many cats and dogs get this and it's not a serious condition for people or pets. The kittens enthusiastically agree with this statement ;)

They will be examined and tested by the shelter's vet prior to adoption. Not cool to adopt these kittens into families, particularly if they have kids, unless we're sure it's all cleared up. These kittens will go fast. They're kinda plain looking but are gentle, friendly and full of personality. Plus there aren't that many kittens this time of year. They even purred when I dipped them in the smelly ringworm treatment solution!

I always wanted to have a gray cat named Earl Grey, but that's only one name....

Purron, just wanted to thank you on behalf of all you do for our feline friends.

Mr. Magoo
Mr. Scootch
Mr. Sammy
Mr. Henry

BTW...we named one Scootch because that was sort of how he walked. He scooted along....

Mr. Magoo
Mr. Scootch
Mr. Sammy
Mr. Henry

BTW...we named one Scootch because that was sort of how he walked. He scooted along....

The scooter:)

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, and Mo.
This is awesome.
Especially since the goal is adoption and people will have a hard time picking the kitten they want.

Great suggestions everyone!

Today I dipped them for the 4th time in as many weeks to treat their ringworm which is almost all gone now. It's real fun for me and the kittens :p

DH and I are often called on to treat the ringworm cases since we know how to deal with it. We use gloves and keep them in a big cage in a spare bedroom to prevent it from spreading to us or our cats. While ringworm is a pain to deal with, I don't think it should result in euthanasia. Many, many cats and dogs get this and it's not a serious condition for people or pets. The kittens enthusiastically agree with this statement ;)

They will be examined and tested by the shelter's vet prior to adoption. Not cool to adopt these kittens into families, particularly if they have kids, unless we're sure it's all cleared up. These kittens will go fast. They're kinda plain looking but are gentle, friendly and full of personality. Plus there aren't that many kittens this time of year. They even purred when I dipped them in the smelly ringworm treatment solution!

Yes, hats off to you, Purron!

There is a retired lady in our community who is called the "cat lady." She has 30+ cat cages, and goes to ranches/farms, catches the feral cats - all in one fell swoop - then helps to take them to the spay/neuter clinic. I just love that lady...she treats the most ragged of the kitties with care and respect.:flowers:

Yes, hats off to you, Purron!

There is a retired lady in our community who is called the "cat lady." She has 30+ cat cages, and goes to ranches/farms, catches the feral cats - all in one fell swoop - then helps to take them to the spay/neuter clinic. I just love that lady...she treats the most ragged of the kitties with care and respect.:flowers:

Thanks antmary. I just foster a few kittens at a time and devote most of my energy into serving as a board member for our charity plus helping educate the community. Think it's important to promote spay/neuter and other things to keep the homeless animal population in check and promote responsible pet ownership. Sure do respect the efforts of folks like the "cat lady" :)

Mr Blue, Mr Brown, Mr Orange and Mr Pink:

"Reservoir Cats".

The young wife took a look at the picture, and she says:

Isaac - the black one
Tobey - the grey one
Duncan - one in front
Todd - other one in front

The young wife took a look at the picture, and she says:

Isaac - the black one
Tobey - the grey one
Duncan - one in front
Todd - other one in front

I like these Gumby. Tell the young wife she's a good kitten namer:)

Back
Top Bottom