Official Name the Kitten Contest

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
OK folks, I've got 4 foster kittens from the shelter that have been here for a few weeks recovering from some minor ailments. Four boys, all super friendly and should be ready for adoption soon. Just need to come up with some catchy names. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Attachments

• Kittens!.jpg
    Kittens!.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reminds me of the Fab Four...how's John, Paul, George and Ringo? :cool:

One through four shades of gray?

-ERD50

Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan?

Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo?

Oh, no, I'm not falling for this again! Every stray dog, cat, turtle, or pillbug that comes into our house stays forever once it gets a name. Don't mail me a cat.

Okay.
Foreground: Sparky
Right side: Spock
Left side: Could be "Spats", but I also like "Hoot"
Rear: "Shadow", or "Max"

Jinx, Simon, Comet (for the one that runs the fastest) and Sparky (someone else mentioned Sparky too)

I don't normally like human names for pets, but:
* Annette
* Babette
* Lynette
* Georgette

Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin!

Amethyst

OK, here is what cats really get called in my house (no matter their formal names):

1. Pudda-wuddah
2. Eep eep
3. Wick wack
4. Scratcher

Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, and Mickey.

Fun suggestions! Remember, they're all boys and will be put up for adoption so they need names that will help them find a home. Often old fashioned or unusual names work well and with a group it helps to have them start with the same letter.

Maybe...

Albert, Alvin, Andy, Anthony
Herbie, Harry, Hank, Henry
McLovin, Mac, Muffin, MickeyD

Well, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the James Bond series, why not name one of them "Pussy Galore"? :cool: ...

English Kings? Arthur, William, James, and George?

American Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt?

Those ever-popular J-names: Justin, Jason, Joshua, Jack?

Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo ..

Oh, no, I'm not falling for this again! Every stray dog, cat, turtle, or pillbug that comes into our house stays forever once it gets a name. Don't mail me a cat.

Okay.
Foreground: Sparky
Right side: Spock
Left side: Could be "Spats", but I also like "Hoot"
Rear: "Shadow", or "Max"
I think a potential adopter would find a name like "Shadow" pretty irresistible for a black cat.

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ... may attract the church lady and see it as a divine message :angel:

Back
Top Bottom