Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure climate change will affect grapes too. I hope everyone is pleased that I didnt take the easy road to a bit of sexual innuendo just now.

I'm sure climate change will affect grapes too. I hope everyone is pleased that I didnt take the easy road to a bit of sexual innuendo just now.

Crap I should read the original link? I got caught up in beer and all those angels.

Uh Oh! This climate change thing is a real crisis.

Where is Al Gore when you need him? You never hear this kinda critical information coming outa his awareness campaign on climate change. To heck with the polar ice cap... we need to figure out how to preserve beer!

Between the worldwide shortage of hops and now barley everyone will have to drink BudMillerCoors.

Or not......

DD

I brew my own damn beer!

Not to worry.

We grow the best barley in the world on the Canadian Prairies.....and lots of it.

Canadian wheat, oats, flax and canola are grown in the same region and command premium prices.

I feel for you guys. The worst part of having to maintain a gluten-free diet is no beer and no pizza. <sniff, sniff.>

I may have a whole bunch of it just a few miles away.

Living at 900 feet above sea level on the edge of the sierras could come in handy. May be waterfront property before long...

Back
Top Bottom