Oh yea big business does it better without govmint oversight.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Southwest Grounds 41 Jets

Right...

Wonder if the FAA inspector that looked the other way was paid off to look the other way?

Look big bsiness is no better than the government in doing much of anything.

Heck Look at Blackwater and the american military...

Who does it better, the business guys from blackwater those mercinaries or the government run american military??

Newguy, it seems like you are just not a happy person. Government is evil. Business is evil. We are all gross polluters. On the good side , please consider that this will all be over soon. Until then, perhaps drugs or a puppy might help.

Newguy, it seems like you are just not a happy person. Government is evil. Business is evil. We are all gross polluters. On the good side , please consider that this will all be over soon. Until then, perhaps drugs or a puppy might help.

Thank you.

:rant: The government made all the good drugs illegal!!!

Oh contrar, I am as happy as they can be !

No I jst callem as i see em,I might not be right or many others cup of tea, BUT I am as big a cynic as there is.

So what, its all good and yes the govmint did make the good drugs illegal!!

Eyerish said "I wonder about skittle flavored condoms......."

:2funny:

Just sounds like more liberal-fascist-statism in action to me.

NewGuy - If you think it is bad here; don't go overseas - many cultures rife with bribery and shoddy work. Never, ever, go into the the kitchen of the average resturant. Don't even think about hand washing of anyone you meet anywhere in the world - it is rarely done.

PS - how about posting a few positive stories - as you see them

NewGuy - If you think it is bad here; don't go overseas - many cultures rife with bribery and shoddy work. Never, ever, go into the the kitchen of the average resturant. Don't even think about hand washing of anyone you meet anywhere in the world - it is rarely done.

PS - how about posting a few positive stories - as you see them

You didn't like my dolphin thread?

You didn't like my dolphin thread?
Sorry, but I didn't. I think that many of the things regarding the intelligence of dolphins is a bit of projectionism, misunderstanding of their actions and other misconceptions. Also, the concept that one form of life (excluding humans for the time being) is somehow better than another is out of balance with a living ecosystem. The smallest single cell animal to the largest mulitcelled animal all play a part in the diversity of the world.

So, how about it? Got a good story?

Back
Top Bottom