ordering food over the internet

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
we are looking for interesting foods to try ordering over the internet..

we tried corkys ribs from memphis and everything was really really good. it arrived the next day packed in dry ice . we are looking for more ideas to try

Awesome smoked seafood from the Oregon coast - http://www.josephsons.com/

Their hot smoked oysters are too die for - just huge! Their traditional cold-smoked chinook salmon is pretty great too.

Audrey

interesting site audrey.

we had alot of fun doing the corkys thing, we got the ribs, the pulled pork and the baked beans and pie.............

Try some Lou Malnatis pizza from Chicago.

It's my favorite, and they will send it right to your door. I've had the shipped variety and it's 85% as good as having it in the restaurant

saw them on the show un-wrapped, i was thinking of trying them

I almost always host holiday parties, so my brother decided to contribute by ordering the turkey, ham, or barbecue online through Dave (Dale?) Rosengarten's newsletter that he subscribes to. Personally, I'd prefer to pick out my own (I loved the Amish organic turkeys we used to order through Earth Fare, a small Southern organic grocery chain), but he does save us some bucks and is trying to be nice, so I just say, "Thanks, bro!" And DH still gets to show off his masterful turkey roasting skills. hmmm...maybe I'll start a Thanksgiving thread.

Back
Top Bottom