Oscar winner... Geesh.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
No country wins best pic... Hummm enough killing for..... Story??

Juno was far better.:D

Being better has nothing to do with being 'Best Picture'....

Remember who is voting ....

I think there were many that were better...

That was the most boring Academy Awards show I can recall. Although it is rare when I've seen any of the nominated movies, I tune in for the jokes and humor by the host, especially in the introductory monologue. What a disappointment. The only really funny thing I heard out of Jon Stewart all night was his comparison of name similarities between Obama/Osama and Titler/Hitler...:)

That was the most boring Academy Awards show I can recall. Although it is rare when I've seen any of the nominated movies, I tune in for the jokes and humor by the host, especially in the introductory monologue. What a disappointment. The only really funny thing I heard out of Jon Stewart all night was his comparison of name similarities between Obama/Osama and Titler/Hitler...:)

:):)

My wife asked me if I was going to watch the Acadamy Awards. "Just depends on how Jon Stewart sets the tempo". I left the room, and found out something else to do after that.:)

The only way I can sit through 3 or 4 hours of "The peoples Republic" is when somebody like Billy Crystle is hosting the show. (Jack Palance doing one-armed push-ups, priceless*).

I missed his reference to Oboma, but read about it this a.m.^-^

I have now made it official--me and the Academy Awards do not agree on anything. This will make it much easier for me to pick out movies in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom