People who do polls about people who do polls about people in California-friendly?

FUEGO

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
People who do polls about people who do polls about people in California - Are they friendly or unfriendly?

Fuego, I'm hoping for some questions about Southerners...are we as smart as we sound when interviewed on TV after the tornado hits the trailer park?

I know we're as friendly as everyone thinks, especially if you move here and tell us how we can change stuff to make it more like it is up North.

:whistle: Whistling Dixie....

Fuego, I'm hoping for some questions about Southerners...are we as smart as we sound when interviewed on TV after the tornado hits the trailer park?

I swear the news reporters show up to the aftermath scene of a tornado and interview a few folks, waiting to get that perfect obligatory soundbyte: "It sounded like a freight train. It was roarin something fierce and it donnin came and hit us afore we knew it".

As to comments that involve explaining how things are done up north, I have directions to I-95 memorized and ready to provide if required.

I hate to break this to you, but you come in second, right after Pacific Northwest Elk Hunters describing their weekend encounter with [-]Olympia Beer[/-] Bigfoot. ;)

I love the South! Sometimes I even call hotels or restaurants in the South just so someone will call me "sugar."

We'll call you darlin', too, feever.

We sold our house at the beach to a young couple (destined for divorce, no surprise) and the girl's mom was buying the house for them--she even came to closing and her name, swear to god, was "Shugah". That was just ridiculous.

Me too! You mean as in the tune, "A little bit south of Saskatoon"?

Please forgive me, Canucks.

You're forgiven, no problem, I've been there (a little bit south of Saskatoon) many times. It's quite similar to 'North of Montana' and not that far away.

"That's right, You're not from Texas, but Texas wants you anyway."

A little bit south of Saskatoon reminds me of a terrible joke about a Saskatchewan tattoo. More apologies to Canucks.

...that perfect obligatory soundbyte: "It sounded like a freight train.".

And don't forget "And we know that God saved us and that our prayers kept us from dying."

A little bit south of Saskatoon reminds me of a terrible joke about a Saskatchewan tattoo. More apologies to Canucks.
I could barely sleep for wondering, this boggles my biceps. I was going to say that residents I've meet from the S Province are very nice and then a Canuck got tough with you. No wimps up there. "no soup for you for one year."

And don't forget "And we know that God saved us and that our prayers kept us from dying."

Definitely a close second after "It sounded like a freight train." Us southerners LOVE us some God and prayers.

I could barely sleep for wondering, this boggles my biceps. I was going to say that residents I've meet from the S Province are very nice and then a Canuck got tough with you. No wimps up there. "no soup for you for one year."

Please may I have some soup? My joke has nothing to do with Canadians--my French Canadian great grandparents would strike me dead if it did and DS's bestfriend would be right behind them. It's a very sophomoric joke, trust me.

People who do polls about people who do polls about people in California - Are they friendly or unfriendly?

Definitely unfriendly...but not as unfriendly as people who do polls about people who do polls about people in California :)

Seems like the poll opened up a can of worms. I didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. The reason I created the other post was because I was bored and find it interesting that so many people who I meet from CA comment on the friendliness of the people (mostly in a positive way). I wanted to see how other people on here feel. I voted for option 3.

Please may I have some soup? My joke has nothing to do with Canadians--my French Canadian great grandparents would strike me dead if it did and DS's bestfriend would be right behind them. It's a very sophomoric joke, trust me.
I was kidding. It's okay with me, go to the front of the soup line.

I could write that joke. Reminds me of my college which had a long name; they made up some tee-shirts with the name spelled out in very small letters. We would joke that you had get really close to read it.

Attachments

• IMG_3828.jpg
    IMG_3828.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom