Pet Picture

cube_rat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Here's a picture of our Rat Terrier (the one who peed on my side of the bed :D). He's a handsome devil who's lovable and extremely bright. I wonder why someone gave him up to the SPCA?

I put the whimpy sweater on him because he was shivering.

Attachments

• D.JPG
    D.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 152
  • D.JPG_thumb
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
Here is our "drain bramaged" cat, Pyewacket. Among other quirks, he insists that someone stand right next to him while he eats! He has us very well trained!

Grumpy

Attachments

• IMG_0960_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0960_1_1.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0960_1_1.JPG_thumb
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
Heres a picture of my girl, Birdie. Not the best quality pic, but all I have on this pc right now. This was after a bath.

Attachments

• birdbath[1].jpg
    birdbath[1].jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 146
  • birdbath[1].jpg_thumb
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
Cute kitty and dog!!! Keep the pet pics coming!

Howard said:
How do you post these pictures?.

Select "additional options" link in the left hand side of the reply to post. Then browse and find your pic.

Here are my babies, Bow and Luke.

Attachments

• 48838758_9ca6b5d583_m.jpg
    48838758_9ca6b5d583_m.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 43894545_a2820e39b7_m.jpg
    43894545_a2820e39b7_m.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 136
  • 48838758_9ca6b5d583_m.jpg_thumb
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • 43894545_a2820e39b7_m.jpg_thumb
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
cube_rat said:
I wonder why someone gave him up to the SPCA? 
We volunteered at the Hawaiian Humane Society as "dog walkers" for six months. We were told that people had all sorts of reasons for giving up their pets. Some were overwhelmed by the responsibility, others had health or family problems, some were moving to homes or apartments where they couldn't keep a pet. Once in a while someone couldn't afford the expense.

One person gave their dog to the Society because the dog didn't match their new livingroom décor. Then they had the nerve to ask to adopt another dog, presumably a better match with the sofa cushions? If I was a spouse or a kid in that house I'd be real nervous...

Oscar!

Attachments

• oscar.jpg
    oscar.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 109
  • oscar.jpg_thumb
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
nords, I know what you mean, i visited out local Humane Society, full of older Rottweillers and Pit Bulls whose owners did not want them and who were dubious candidates for adoption.

The Toronto Humane Society does not euthenise, dogs will be kept until adopted or die naturally.

I had a couple crashes trying to post a pic yesterday - I'll give it one more try - this made me realize I don't have many good ones of Rufus.   This is him wondering why I disrupted his nap.

(ARG - if the file size is so small, why did the darn thing come in so huge?!?! Sorry! I'm photo-challenged.)

Attachments

• small file.jpg
    small file.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 97
  • small file.jpg_thumb
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
Pets are great companions. I got mine to help encourage me to get out and get some daily exercise. She does the job too. Yesterday morning it was pretty cool outside and I was just being lazy, but here comes my dog. Sits down facing me and just stares. Then she begins to grunt and growl. :D  Won't let up until we go walking.

Next dog I get I will check out the local humane society. Too many good dogs are just abandoned.  :-\

I had one dog from a breeder - never again. They keep the best ones for show and the "pet" quality dogs have a lot of health problems in my experience.

Of my last three dogs, 2 were humane society and one was just detoured to our house on the way there [single mom with two kids thought the kids should have a dog, but the dog would get lonely so she should get two - and for some reason picked husky-lab mixes for dogs to be home alone all day.] DUH.

Baby pictures!

Jasmine

Attachments

• pup00222.JPG
    pup00222.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 120
  • pup00222.JPG_thumb
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Just told them both a good joke...no...really...I know some...

Attachments

• pup0057.JPG
    pup0057.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 118
  • pup0057.JPG_thumb
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
LL said:
OHMYGOSH, Sheryl.  That picture cracks me up  :LOL: :LOL:

LL

It's a little scary with the yellow eyes, isn't it :confused: I'll try to snap a low-res one tonight.

This is Muffy...

And Lobster Dog (not ours) but I liked the photo. We went to the Lobster Festival and this dog won the Lobster Dog competition

Attachments

• Groovy glasses.jpg
    Groovy glasses.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Lobster_dog.jpg
    Lobster_dog.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 104
  • Groovy glasses.jpg_thumb
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Lobster_dog.jpg_thumb
    31 KB · Views: 0
She is such a comedian or is that jester  ::)
IMG_1530.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the size I'm photo challenged as well.

Back
Top Bottom