Political Botox

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
Not really sure what category this belongs in and it's probably a woman's thread . I was watching CNN today and noticing that Hillary is looking very wrinkle free unlike how she used to look . Is it botox ?

Not really sure what category this belongs in and it's probably a woman's thread . I was watching CNN today and noticing that Hillary is looking very wrinkle free unlike how she used to look . Is it botox ?

No. Basking in the confidence of her political success, her improved relationship with hubby Bill and daughter Chelsea, and the unconditional love she feels from her followers are restoring her youth, vigor and well-being. Proof yet again that mental factors trump physical factors.

You decide.

img_647211_0_2763ac6a306b68d546134b99e6a2b3fa.jpg

No. Basking in the confidence of her political success, her improved relationship with hubby Bill and daughter Chelsea, and the unconditional love she feels from her followers are restoring her youth, vigor and well-being. Proof yet again that mental factors trump physical factors.

Does it hurt having your cheek sticking out that far?

OH MY, OH MY!!!!!

Is that a one bagger, a two bagger or a five bagger?

With that being said I turn it over to the GREAT Mickey Gilley - ALL THE GIRLS GET PRETTIER AT CLOSING TIME

YouTube - Mickey Gilley Live in Branson MO

GOD BLESS US ALL:angel:

No, sorry, it's just an old bagger! ;)

You know, the way she's gettin' herself all prettied up, she'll win Bill back in no time!

Vaseline on the camera lens - been around a lot longer than botox. ;)

What's up with vaseline on the camera lens? :confused: I hope it's not what I'm thinking you're thinking!

What's up with vaseline on the camera lens? :confused: I hope it's not what I'm thinking you're thinking!

You have a dirty mind... >:D

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"For example, you can apply Vaseline to the lens, the classic way to film aging Hollywood stars."

Nail Polish on the Camera Lens
[/FONT][/FONT]

You have a dirty mind... >:D

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"For example, you can apply Vaseline to the lens, the classic way to film aging Hollywood stars."[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Nail Polish on the Camera Lens[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Oh...... OK, gotcha.

Interestingly I googled looking for pics demonstrating the use of a camera lens in the manner I suspected (wrongly, of course) that you were thinking of. No surprise. Page after page of examples. I've made a personal decision to not post one here and, in fact, am letting this drop and begging the forgiveness of all I've yet again offended.

Someone post McCain and Obama closeups now==equal time, please!

As you wish--looking for pix of Cindy and Michelle as we speak . . .

(Edit:cross-posted with clifp)

John's not a real pretty guy. Was handsome in his younger days, but something about spending a few years getting beat up and eating fish heads and rancid rice, plus some years of ethanol therapy, then the melanoma . . . it's not the normal regimen recommended by beauty consultants.

Actually I wanted to see Mr. McCain and Mr. Obama closeups--wonder if there has been any work done there....

Actually I wanted to see Mr. McCain and Mr. Obama closeups--wonder if there has been any work done there....

Oh.

Well, it's well known that McCain had some extensive facial surgery, but that would fall into the "reconstruction" category.

Obama hasn't had any done, as his mommy wouldn't sign the permission slip.

before
McCainWithSquadron.jpg

After
john-mccain-pirate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom