Portable solar charger recommendation

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
I need to buy a portable solar charger and don't know what specs to look for or if there are any recommended brands. It's primary use will be smartphones and tablet. It cannot exceed 12" in length or width, and smaller & compact is definitely preferable. Hoping for some suggestions.

Xtorm (EU based) or GoalZero (US) are good starting points.

They both have panels that directly can interface with smartphone and tablet, which is what I would go for. GoalZero is a bit higher in price, but has better quality panels and ease of use vs. generic brands.

Xtorm (EU based) or GoalZero (US) are good starting points.

They both have panels that directly can interface with smartphone and tablet, which is what I would go for. GoalZero is a bit higher in price, but has better quality panels and ease of use vs. generic brands.
Thanks. The GoalZero line looks interesting. Amazon has lots of very low cost options for portable solar panels for phones, most with combined charger & battery units. I’m skeptical when the price for both is less than my Anker portable charger.

I need something reliable, it’ll be shipped abroad and can’t be returned, so I think I’m going to get an Anker charger. Still looking at the panels, but it will be the GoalZero or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom