Ringtones

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I would like to get a better ringtone for my cell. ATT only offers totally lame choices. How can I get a broader selection?

Ha

I think that works better for the ladies. :)

Ha

I would like to get a better ringtone for my cell. ATT only offers totally lame choices. How can I get a broader selection?
I've heard a unique ring tone that hardly anyone will recognize. If they do recognize it, they'll smile with nostalgia and want to know all about it. Kids through 20-somethings in particular will be awestruck.

The ringtone sounds like a pair of Bell telephone clappers being hit by a small metal hammer. You know, the noise that we all used to call a "ringing telephone". One version goes "riiiiing" and another version goes "ring-ring".

On the last couple of cell phone numbers I've called, I've had to listen to music instead of to the traditional ringing phone noise. I'm not sure this is what I'd consider progress.

I've heard a unique ring tone that hardly anyone will recognize. If they do recognize it, they'll smile with nostalgia and want to know all about it. Kids through 20-somethings in particular will be awestruck.

The ringtone sounds like a pair of Bell telephone clappers being hit by a small metal hammer. You know, the noise that we all used to call a "ringing telephone". One version goes "riiiiing" and another version goes "ring-ring".

Where can I get that ringtone?

Is it safe to download ringtones from PhoneZoo?

Last edited:
Try ITUNES by Apple. You can download a song then use it as your ringtone. I believe it cost 99 cents for the song and 99 cents to use it as a ringtone. What is neat about it you can use any 30 second portion of the song for your ringtone. PC or MAC's

Most ringtones I hear sound incredibly embarrassing. It's bad enough when your cell phone goes off at a concert or something, but if it's some corny melody that makes it worse.

I had limited options for our tracfone, but luckily one is just some clicking wood block sound.

Try ITUNES by Apple. You can download a song then use it as your ringtone. I believe it cost 99 cents for the song and 99 cents to use it as a ringtone. What is neat about it you can use any 30 second portion of the song for your ringtone. PC or MAC's

Thanks, this is likely what I am looking for. At $2/pop, I can change whenever I am bored with what I have.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom