RIP Bill Paxton

Fermion

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
61, dang. Only 15 years older. I didn't even know he was sick.

OMY folks, pay attention!

OMG! Right about OMY. Here I am doing the OMY thing. Wake up Joe!

I know one of the obits said a "minor part" in Aliens, but man, he made that movie. Everyone could relate to his whining, "Oh man, we are screwed!" lines. He was awesome there, and everything he did.

This is getting too close. And surgical complications are real, and not rare. So sorry... my best to Bill's family.

Wow... totally shocked by this. Really liked him as an actor, especially in Big Love (HBO series) and Titanic.

"Complications from surgery" was the cause. Life is so fragile. :(

That's great. That's just ****ing great, man! Now what the **** are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty **** now man! Game's over man, game's ****ing over! What the **** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

Adult language but a very memorable sequence in Aliens.

Great actor and likeable fellow. Loved his scenes in 'Edge of Tomorrow' ('Live, Die, Repeat') as well.

Last edited:
I know one of the obits said a "minor part" in Aliens, but man, he made that movie. Everyone could relate to his whining, "Oh man, we are screwed!" lines. He was awesome there, and everything he did.

I agree, definitely not a minor part. Other than the fight between Ripley with the loader and the alien queen, his part is what I think of when I think of that movie. RIP, man.

I always enjoyed his work over the years.

Apparently he died of a stroke after heart surgery.

Gone way too soon, way too young. :(

Condolences to his loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom