Room, the movie

Tailgate

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
So excited to see this movie coming out today.... ROOM is one of my all time favorite novels. Emma Donoghue wrote a captivating book narrated by a 5 year old who had never been outside of a small room with his kidnapped mother. It will be interesting to see how it was adapted from the book. Movie is getting great reviews from the critics... 8 on IMDB, 96% on Rotten Tomatoes..

Book was great. Probably wait for it to come out on demand or Netflix as I get bored going to the movies alone and my few girlfriends are more into the Magic Mike movies lol.

Wild Irish Rogue

It looks like a movie I would have to see in the theatre. If I am at home I am too quick to shut off the tv when it gets intense and it would be intense subject matter to me. It looks well done.

Saw the movie last week. Did not read the book but heard it was quite different, as most movies are. A very good movie with two distinct parts to it. The initial segment deals with the mother and child in the "room" which is actually the shed in the captors back yard. How she deals with both her captor and trying to raise her son. The second part deals with being free after 7 years and how they adjust to it. Highly recommend seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom