Sarah Honey, Who's Your Daddy?

I watched that episode last night. I cant believe those two fight like that without coming to blows. Must be made for TV.

Hey, we're getting a higher class of ad on these pages.

"Established men -Sugar Daddy Dating, where successful men and beautiful girls meet."

Now tell me again Honey, who's your daddy?

Dog really is a family values type of show and it is filmed near my neighborhood. :)

Dawg

I watched your clip. That is the first time I ever saw that show!

I just remember seeing that Dog guy on cnn after he said the "n word" like 50 times on a tape (cnn just LOVES that kind of stuff).

And he has like 14 kids.

Seriously I can't believe anyone watches this stuff!

Also Dog is doing wonders for Women's rights by treating his daughter like an infant.

If you are trying to be a bounty hunter and walk up and try to arrest someone in plain clothes well yeah you are going to get knocked around. If you can't handle that then tell your daughter to go work at the mall.

I enjoyed the language also.....I think every 6 year old out there should see this episode at least 8 times before they go to school!! Just kidding.

Jim

Dawg

I watched your clip. That is the first time I ever saw that show!

I just remember seeing that Dog guy on cnn after he said the "n word" like 50 times on a tape (cnn just LOVES that kind of stuff).

And he has like 14 kids.

Seriously I can't believe anyone watches this stuff!

Also Dog is doing wonders for Women's rights by treating his daughter like an infant.

If you are trying to be a bounty hunter and walk up and try to arrest someone in plain clothes well yeah you are going to get knocked around. If you can't handle that then tell your daughter to go work at the mall.

I enjoyed the language also.....I think every 6 year old out there should see this episode at least 8 times before they go to school!! Just kidding.

Jim

I know what you mean. I can't believe the crap that's on TV now days. What happened to the good old days of Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver?

beaver.jpg

Aw geez I started watching that clip and got traumatic flashbacks to the campaign.

I prefer good wholesome family entertainment like 'Dog the Bounty Hunter'. Here's an episode involving sweet innocent Baby Lisa.
Jeez .. that girl has a seriously limited vocabulary She needs to learn some new words, even if they're vulgar.

I can't believe the cameraman kept up with the kid running away - he looked like he was in pretty good shape.

Back
Top Bottom