Say something positive

No work for me today.

Monday schedule: Tennis in the AM, lunch, billiard in the PM. No plan yet for the evening.

I still have Hummingbirds in my garden, better still it hasn't been cold enough to kill my garden. OH OH OH I have a beautiful garden, in a beautiful place.

Attachments

• Darnell Peak.jpg
    Darnell Peak.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 4
I am so grateful for, and in love with, my husband. We've been married for just a little over 3 years. We are so blessed, and remind ourselves of that regularly. We both had marriages that were ended abruptly by our spouses, with our hearts broken. But here we are....sometimes I still can't believe it......so happy......both retired (a miracle for sure) and so much in love. We are amazed we found each other in this final quarter of our lives.

As Granny once said on "The Beverly Hillbillies"... Every morning you wake up is a good morning!

Don't sweat petty things and don't pet sweaty things.

Mockingbird is chirping away outside my front door, sun is shining. It's all good.

Enjoyed the view and youthful pheromones at the cafe. Seems a bunch of 19 somethings were doing study hall over mocha. Charming and brainy young lasses.

I love my job! They pay me lots of money to do what I would do for free!

Man, he's a noisy one, isn't he?

Yep, he's a maniac with a set of pipes. Between the birds and the squirrel in the persimmon tree it's a regular harvestfest.

Attachments

• DSCN0399.jpg
    DSCN0399.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 4
I have really good friends. When I count my blessings in life, they are at the top along with my son, one or two other relatives, and my good health.

Clean windshield and full tank. Roadtrip to see my best bud on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom