Should posters be paid?

Who wastes money on sandwich bags? Such spendthrifts here...

Sandwiches?!? Who can afford those things! You guys must really be living high on the hog. Next thing I expect to hear is that people own houses and drive cars.

Who wastes money on sandwich bags? Such spendthrifts here...

2Cor521

Just save the old bread bags for carrying sandwiches. Helpful hint, if you reuse coffee filter bags, be aware that they punch holes in them, yet another use for duct tape.

Sandwiches?!? Who can afford those things! You guys must really be living high on the hog. Next thing I expect to hear is that people own houses and drive cars.

Car and homeownership?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I have always thought that that song was named "wish sandwich". Thanks for the link...
YW, glad you enjoyed. :cool:
In my younger years, I credit the Blues Brothers for getting me interested in blues. I was aware of blues but never really listened to it.
I was a big fan of the original SNL as a teenager. Akroyd was a favorite.
Is Akroyd still actively involved with the House of Blues?
TheBluesmobile.com

Looks like this thread has hit rock bottom.........:)

You buy condoms? We just use the sandwich bags.

Here's the way to find out if moderators can get moderated:

So a friend of ours found himself at a wedding many years ago, staying at the condo of friends of the bride. He was in the wedding, and had the good fortune to find himself in flagrante delecto with a lovely lass who was also a member of the wedding party.

Alas, he discovered he'd come ill-prepared, and searched the bedroom of the borrowed home to no avail. After consulting with the girl, he went looking in the kitchen and came back with a roll of saran wrap, convincing her that it would be completely functional.

He tells the story much better, and it never fails to get a crowd rolling on the floor laughing. Well, everyone but his wife. We like to conjecture what sales skills might have been required if he'd returned with aluminum foil instead. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom