SimCity anyone?

Keyboard Ninja

Recycles dryer sheets
Does anyone play SimCity? A friend of mine will be giving me his SimCity 4 discs and I can't wait to start. Who hear likes the game and actually plays it?

I had the very first edition of Sim City years and years ago and had a lot of fun with it. However, I was unable to consistently save my city from fire, floods and pestilence and proved to be an inadequate Mayor. Eventually I gave the game away to the kids next door.

I enjoyed SimCity2 a few years back (along with The Sims). I tried out SimCity3 for a while, but it felt
more like work than relaxation, so I drifted away from it.

I enjoyed SimCity2 a few years back (along with The Sims). I tried out SimCity3 for a while, but it felt
more like work than relaxation, so I drifted away from it.

That was more or less my take away from SimCity4. Having to manage multiple city all interconnect was more like work than fun. I did briefly enjoy the driving experience through your own city streets. You soon realize that 1 way streets and avenue make getting to a specific place a pain in the butt.

If you really get into "Sim City" you can graduate to many other Sim scenario's,i started interacting with the multi player version of
"Sim Universe" but finally gave up as it was just too big:D
E3 2006

Wish I could but I'm having trouble with revenue and getting high tech jobs into the darn thing.

Back
Top Bottom