So whats your opinion?

Whats your opinion?

• Total voters
School already-- have you started the countdown until Gabe leaves the nest for college yet? But hey, don't worry, no doubt the public school system will shortly recommend that he be homeschooled and you'll be back to a full-time career...

Besides, some of them involved hanging around the beach chatting up girls in bikinis, and I'm pretty sure thats out. I'll have to ask my wife when she gets home.
Are we still talking about Gabe?

what a funny pole. when i looked, it was 26 to 20 so i voted no just to even up the score. i have no opinion of none of the opinions offered here.

I'm having a hard time picking sides. I thing I'll wait and see which way the winds are blowing and then jump in at the very end, bayonet the wounded and declare victory.

"It is of my opinion that the people are intending."

Bonus points for anyone who can identify the origin of this quote...

Last edited:
I voted No. Should I have voted Yes? Do you need some hanging chads? Stuffed ballot boxes? Let's do whatever it takes to get it right.

why is there no "maybe" option?

That's it, this thread/pole definitively proves we have too much time on our hands. Get back to work!

EVERYONE STOP PARTICIPATING IN THIS THREAD!! I MEAN IT!!

Our social order is in meltdown of unprecedented proportions and our financial system is on the threshold of collapse, and nobody is taking it seriously. Instead we get polls about psychics and now this!

Put your efforts into something constructive. Go dig a bomb shelter or buy some gold. (And stay off my lawn, damn kids!)

EVERYONE STOP PARTICIPATING IN THIS THREAD!! I MEAN IT!!

Our social order is in meltdown of unprecedented proportions and our financial system is on the threshold of collapse, and nobody is taking it seriously. Instead we get polls about psychics and now this!

Put your efforts into something constructive. Go dig a bomb shelter or buy some gold. (And stay off my lawn, damn kids!)

I thought we already established guns would server better than gold when the rapture comes?

Ooops, sorry, I swear this is my last post on the thread.

We have the answer.......but what is the question? :confused:

Today's question is: do the ladies always like it long? >:D

Back
Top Bottom