So whats your opinion?

Whats your opinion?

• Total voters
Wow, I can't believe that Gabe is school age. His teacher had better be ready! I think that Gabe will give him or her a run for their money. They really do grow up too quickly.

My opinion: Marmots are too cute and too small for a meal. Nutrias however can be as large as 20lbs, and meaty. Something to look for next time I go to Louisiana.

Yes on nutrias. No on marmots. How do I select on the poll?

I got it. I selected both Y and N.

YouTube - Cooking Nutria

PS. For background info, start here

Well that's just plain gross! I guess in theory it's just like rabbit, though.

Has Gabe used Firecalc yet to plan his ER?

According to my DW, my opinion doesn't count....and so I voted anyway!! :D

Nah, that wasn't on your list for retirement, that was for spring break! :2funny: Think hobbies. Or, didn't you really want to learn Sanscrit or something? :D

Yes it was!!! Right on the top of the list of things to do!

I can relate somewhat to Philip Greenspuns comments. In essence he claims that people would do all sorts of things if that work thing wasnt in the way, but once the work thing is out of the way you actually find yourself reading your email and watching dvd's while eating cheetos.

I'd planned to learn to play the piano and take flying lessons. I got about 2 months into the piano thing before I got fed up with it and decided to take a break. Six years ago. Then I looked at the costs involved with owning and flying a plane and decided to skip that too.

I wonder if anyone has successfully pead in a can? :D

Yes.

Yes 18 64.29% No 14 50.00%
Duh:confused:? 114%

You may vote both yes and no on your opinion.

Has Gabe used Firecalc yet to plan his ER?

Right now his ER plan is to push me off a bridge and collect his inheritance.

According to my DW, my opinion doesn't count....and so I voted anyway!! :D

Eh, your opinions counts but only 49%.

Eh, your opinions counts but only 49%.[/quote]

Vote both Y and N. That brings it up to 98%.

I go another route. If the initiative involves creating any new law or granting any new powers to anyone, or making a significant change to existing law...I vote 'no'. After reading the fine print theres always someone trying to slip something in low to the ground under the guise of something good.

Eh, your opinions counts but only 49%.

Vote both Y and N. That brings it up to 98%.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they cancel each other out and bring you down to zero. :)

By the way, I plan to use the 'yes' and 'no' percentages roughly rounded off as a new model for equity to bond allocations.

Looks like 60/40 right now. What are the odds of that happening? ;)

Whats your opinion?

Wow, there is a 50/50 chance that I could be correct on this one. Unless the answer is something completely philosophical such as "there are no definite answers such as yes or no" then by choosing one of the above answers I will have failed. So, because I am not into philosophy, I will have to choose no, because I like to go against the masses :)

Wow, there is a 50/50 chance that I could be correct on this one.

Actually assuming column 0 is 'no' and column 1 is yes, then your combinations are:

0 0 (no answer)
0 1 (yes)
1 0 (no)
1 1 (yes and no)

Therefore, you have a 25% chance of being correct.

No....goes back to my military days. No was the safest answer to everything!

I'm just pleased nobody started some sleazy sidethread about the public pole.

It is called Shiva Lingam and revered by many, often showered in flowers.
wink.gif
grin.gif

Proceed with sidethread!

Pole...I'm thinking of a pole wrapped in bacon...there I said it. BACON!

I can put a hotdog wrapped in bacon up here, but as far as a pole wrapped in bacon I think I have to draw the line short of some random morality barrier.

But then again we did have photos of boobs wrapped in bacon.

but as far as a pole wrapped in bacon I think I have to draw the line short of some random morality barrier.

2408952097_8dfc5b9213_o.jpg

So it's a stick not a pole... but use your imagination.

I'm tracking down some fair food from the Minnesota state fair. I will report back.

Edit: One of the old favorites is bacon-wrapped turkey on a stick. One of the new for 2008 foods is chocolate-covered bacon on a stick. I may need to attend this year just for pictures.

Back
Top Bottom