Stop! You're Killing Me!

jdmorton

Recycles dryer sheets
Hey guys and gals,

This forum is my favorite. Without a doubt, you come up with the funniest comments that I've ever read on the 'net. Sometimes I wonder how you do it so fast. The good-natured banter back and forth between posters is truly amazing. Your avatars are some of the most innovative I've ever seen.

I come to this forum every day (even during work hours). Shh - don't tell the boss. Never mind, I usually end up laughing out loud and he comes around to find out what's so funny. I tell him I'm just getting some pointers on how to improve the office work atmosphere :D

Keep it up - it helps me while away the hours until I do retire.

jdmorton said:
I come to this forum every day (even during work hours). Shh - don't tell the boss. Never mind, I usually end up laughing out loud and he comes around to find out what's so funny. I tell him I'm just getting some pointers on how to improve the office work atmosphere :D

I won't tell yours if you won't tell mine.

One way to improve the work environment is to remove yourself from it. That way, you're having a great time (doesn't solve your coworkers problems though).

And in case we havent endangered your job yet today, witness...THIS

The pirate big nutsack squirrel!

Isnt it almost time for international talk like a pirate day again? I think I was on posting hiatus last year when it came up... :(

Attachments

• piratesquirrel.jpg
    piratesquirrel.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 166
Cute n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
Isnt it almost time for international talk like a pirate day again?  I think I was on posting hiatus last year when it came up... :(

Is that a wooden leg or are you just glad to see me...

And in case we havent endangered your job yet today, witness...THIS

The pirate big nutsack squirrel!

Isnt it almost time for international talk like a pirate day again?  I think I was on posting hiatus last year when it came up... :(

eeewwww! Is that one of *those* rings around his nuts? If so, it's tied around the wrong part of the anatomy :LOL:

Thanks alot, bunny. Now I have to wipe down my keyboard.

Please give fair warning next time, ok??

kz said:
Thanks alot, bunny. Now I have to wipe down my keyboard.

Please give fair warning next time, ok??

Yeah, I've had to clean off chardonnay spray off of my monitor as result ofreadiing some of the stuff in this forum.

Get a 32" monitor. You can sit pretty far back from it, lay a towel down in front of it, and easily catch any flying liquids up to, and including, spontaneous nasal milk.

wallygator69: I think you will need to post your avatar so we can see it in more detail. 8)

Go down to addtional options when you respond to this thread and you get an attach option.

Get a 32" monitor.  You can sit pretty far back from it, lay a towel down in front of it, and easily catch any flying liquids up to, and including, spontaneous nasal milk.

I have a 32' already currently being used for a TV. One of these days, I will hook it up to my PC and surf the net from my bed...

The Beagle Formerly Known as Maddy said:
wallygator69: I think you will need to post your avatar so we can see it in more detail. 8)

Go down to addtional options when you respond to this thread and you get an attach option.

Ah, wallygator is another boob woman enthusiast

Poor wally, thats the second or third request for his golfer avatar...

Show me a man that isnt a boob enthusiast, and I'll show you the actor for Brokeback Mountain II... ;)

Show me a man that isnt a boob enthusiast, and I'll show you the actor for Brokeback Mountain II... ;)

True, but they don't all have to be so f**kin' BIG......

Are you saying you dont like boobs? Hmmmm?

Don't be silly. Anyway, what is this, some kind of McCarDDDyism? The Silicone Inquisition?

By the way, was it intentional that they made the word sound so accurate -- "silly cone"? .....

Cool Dood said:
Don't be silly. Anyway, what is this, some kind of McCarDDDyism? The Silicone Inquisition?

By the way, was it intentional that they made the word sound so accurate -- "silly cone"? .....

Actually in wallygator's case, we're talking McCarFFFyism

The Beagle Formerly Known as Maddy said:
wallygator69: I think you will need to post your avatar so we can see it in more detail.

Geez, guys, fire up your creativity for a Google search... Wally actually picked a fairly G-rated version of the keywords I used.

Attachments

• Address the ball.jpg
    Address the ball.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 121
Those can't be real :eek: I suspect someone got carried away with photoshop

I thought the typical response to the golf saying "address the ball" is ... "hello ball, how are you today?"

The lack of sag is a testiment to excellent engineering........or an excellent surgeon. ;)

OK, I Go Off To Work and What Falls Out...

...the nuts and knockers! :eek: You guys trying to get me fired or something?!? Oh, man, what's a guy to do...good thing I had the page on half-screen :LOL:

But they're squirrel nuts and brass balls and silicone knockers. Practically discovery channel stuff. Maybe the learning channel.

You're doing nothing more than broadening your educational horizons...

Back
Top Bottom