Stop! You're Killing Me!

Maddy the Turbo Beagle said:
wallygator69: I think you will need to post your avatar so we can see it in more detail. 8)

Go down to addtional options when you respond to this thread and you get an attach option.

Morning,

I tried to upload my Avatar. I'm using XP and the file extension is .JPEG not .jpg so I get an error message. I can't figure out how to change the extension. Would have been a no brainer with windows 9X.

I'll work on it when I get a chance...

Wally

Cute 'n Fuzzy Bunny said:
load it into Paint, then 'save as' a jpeg, and put the name in as 'xyz.jpg'.

Thanks and for your reward another Udderly amazing picture. Yup, REAL.

Attachments

• 357-sexytshirt.jpg
    357-sexytshirt.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 59
wallygator69 said:
Thanks and for your reward another Udderly amazing picture. Yup, REAL.

Wow, she looks like she's 13 years old! :eek:

Thats why we have to live in the here and now.

I'm sure she'll have no shortage of free back massage offers. The problem is going to be getting her to be able to lie flat face down.

LL said:
Not gonna be so cute by menopause, not to mention the backaches.  ;)

I would suffer through the next 30 years then just remove all the lights from the bedroom.  In the meantime I would be willing to make sure she spent a lot of time laying down so as to prevent backaches..

I'm sure she'll have no shortage of free back massage offers.  The problem is going to be getting her to be able to lie flat face down.

I'm sure she'll have no shortage of free back massage offers.  The problem is going to be getting her to be able to lie flat face down.

Rats, outtyped by Fuzzy with the witty replay and then I have to suffer from prematureposting syndrome.

UGH

...and let me say it first "isnt it funny how the left one is always a little bit bigger than the right one...?" ::)

cube_cat said:
Wow, she looks like she's 13 years old! :eek:

Nah. She's got to be at least 14.

Has a pretty smile though.

I get great pleasure in the close study of maps.

Betty Boop, eat your heart out.

...and let me say it first "isnt it funny how the left one is always a little bit bigger than the right one...?" ::)

Maybe because she's left-handed? :D

Back
Top Bottom