"Stuff" that Siri says

Nords

Moderator Emeritus
Hey, don't blame me for the URL:
STSS

Maybe one of you iPhone owners should ask Siri whether or not to pay off the mortgage...

Perhaps we should also start keeping a closer eye on new member signups. After all, Siri has to learn those snappy responses from somewhere.

Nords said:
Maybe one of you iPhone owners should ask Siri whether or not to pay off the mortgage...

I asked. She checked my location and then listed mortgage service companies/ locations in order of closeness to me. I could tap on one to show it on a map or get directions.

Have to say that we have come to the conclusion that Siri is a bit of a dumb cow and we find the feature quite useless. It may understand certain accents, but the ridiculous interpretations of basic questions renders it unusable for us.

Have to say that we have come to the conclusion that Siri is a bit of a dumb cow and we find the feature quite useless. It may understand certain accents, but the ridiculous interpretations of basic questions renders it unusable for us.

So were you asking questions in American English or 'Strine?

DangerMouse said:

Huh. I've been constantly amazed at her accuracy. Still not much more than a gimmick. But I think it's pretty impressive at working out what I'm saying. To each his own.

Apple is so cool.

Back
Top Bottom