Tattoo

What I am really curious about is why you have a bar code on your waist ? Is that how they charge for Medical Services now just swipe the bar code once for a simple visit and twice for more complicated issues ?
There are endless possibilities for other locations on the body for such a bar code. Think in terms of the design of a traditional hospital gown. :whistle:
Modern medicine and laser scanning technology...:LOL:

Just kidding, but it makes you wonder about what some of those white coats are hiding under there doesn't it? The guy in the pic is a NY family doc who is covered with medical themed ink.
And here he is from the back:

Attachments

• Barcode-Tattoo.jpg
    Barcode-Tattoo.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
I remember someone giving me advice that I should never be operated on by a doctor who had the tattoo, "Born to Lose".
That reminds me of the Richard Speck tattoo -- born to raise hell. And that reminds me of another 70s story (or actually 1968 story) for those of you following that thread. A bunch of friends and I rented an apartment on Chicago's far south side for parties in 67 or 68. We tried to get the Speck apartment which was still vacant figuring we could get it cheap but the realtor blew us off.

I saw a woman at the grocery store with a tattoo on the back of her neck that said "cow" in Chinese. Now I would assume her birth year is year of the ox, and "ox" sounds a lot more like something with positive qualities like strength etc. than cow, but when it comes down to it this woman has labeled herself cow. I don't think she thought that thru.

I saw a woman at the grocery store with a tattoo on the back of her neck that said "cow" in Chinese. Now I would assume her birth year is year of the ox, and "ox" sounds a lot more like something with positive qualities like strength etc. than cow, but when it comes down to it this woman has labeled herself cow. I don't think she thought that thru.

Lost in translation. I am glad that someone has actually seen this since I have heard various urban legends about tattoo artists putting odd calligraphy on people. I would research what I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom