The Anti-Primary

Who's your least favorite presidential candidate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • John Edwards

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Mike Huckabee

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • John McKain

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Fred Thompson

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
You asked why someone wouldnt vote for Hillary. I gave my reason. You bring up something about a drunk guy and that the country voted him in. This pertains to me how? By the way I didnt vote for the drunk guy either. You quoted me so Im assuming you were directing that at me.

Oops. I didn't mean it personally, sorry. I do appreciate your response and I don't think you're wrong to feel the way you do. I just don't understand how we did indeed vote in an admitted alcoholic - TWICE - and yet be upset about a little adultery. When I say "we" I mean this country.
I'm visiting France soon and I know I'll be asked, if they don't believe me when I lie and say I'm Canadian. Of course I plan on saying "Sorry, I don't know" a lot - about everything - so it probably won't be a problem.:p

Oops. I didn't mean it personally, sorry. I do appreciate your response and I don't think you're wrong to feel the way you do. I just don't understand how we did indeed vote in an admitted alcoholic - TWICE - and yet be upset about a little adultery. When I say "we" I mean this country.
I'm visiting France soon and I know I'll be asked, if they don't believe me when I lie and say I'm Canadian. Of course I plan on saying "Sorry, I don't know" a lot - about everything - so it probably won't be a problem.:p

I see well its nice we can have a discussion about it! :)

It's a given that Bill Clinton has a zipper problem. He's not running. I still don't know who I'm going to back, but I know nothing about the sex lives of the candidates or their spouses, and that's just fine with me. OK, I know more about Bill's than I'd like.

But given that this country elected and re-elected a convicted and admitted drunken driver, seems like deciding against Hillary because her husband committed adultery with a consenting adult is a little bit, oh, I don't know, inconsistent.

Having lost two friends to drunken drivers, I consider DUI premeditated murder.

When you say that the country elected and re-elected a convicted and admitted drunken driver are you referring to the DUFUSCIDER Old George W?
I too have wondered how they could have re=elected this mangy varmint when it is evident that his lies and his half truths were the reasons for the U.S attacking/invading Iraq.

What happened to the WANTED DEAD or ALIVE Poster on Bin Laden? As far as people known Mr. Bin Laden is still running around making videos and tapes in which he mocks the U.S, the world and Old George W.

Some might say that the premeditated murder was sending OUR TROOPS to fight in Iraq in which there are 3900 plus of OUR TROOPS killed, 20000 plus OUR TROOPS wounded and maimed and an estimated 10000000 plus innocent Iraq civilians killed, wounded and maimed.

GOD BLESS:angel:

GOD BLESS

toofrugal.. don't forget Laura.
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Laura Bush Car Accident

ERD50 (jes' for fun):
2008-03.jpg

I think the issue of being "handled" by consultants is true for most if not all the candidates. Al Gore & Bob Dole both seemed to me more "real" once their elections were over than at any time during the campaign. It's as if you must trade your personality (and perhaps your soul) for some sort of Stepford persona in order to run for president.

It's true. For example, Gore's paid handlers spent hours and hours working with him to develop the famous "sighs" he uttered during one of the debates so they would be loud enough and sound just right. Afterwards, his "sighing" has never been like that again.

Back
Top Bottom