This is as weird (and sick) as it gets

This thread proves beyond any doubt that ERs are afflicted with extreme attention deficit disorder. We should offer ourselves as subjects for those studying such maladies.
:-\

dory36 said:
This thread proves beyond any doubt that ERs are afflicted with extreme attention deficit disorder. We should offer ourselves as subjects for those studying such maladies.
:-\
I bet we've already done so dozens of times. Did we get paid for that? Did I spend the salary already?

We must be the perfect lab rats subjects to study-- we're completely unaffected by the earlier studies and the results must be perfectly reproducible...

This is by far the best/funniest hijacking of a post I have ever seen! (as I sat here in the office laughing my a$$ off!) So many explanations on these older posts!

Thanks guys for brightening my day as well.....I have been laughing for the last half hour!!

I was reading while I ate a quick bite before going Christmas shopping. I now feel in a great mood to go Christmas shopping! I was laughing out loud also. Thanks for the early Christmas present and keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom