Trouble getting pancakes on your Bunny's head?

When I first read your post, I saw pancake, then Chow and wondered if they were Purina Dog Chow pancakes! :p

Man, I just cant get enough of the new "pancake puff maker" ads. Gabes PBS shows are...umm...thoroughly spattered with them.

Its a cast iron disk with 1.5" dimples in it, and you make what we in new england used to call "donut holes" in them. But wait...theres more!!! You can stuff them with jelly, crabmeat (okay, thats gross), and millions of other things.

AND SERVE THEM TO YOUR GUESTS AT PARTIES!!!

Which will pretty much assure that those people wont ever come to a party at your house.

YouTube - Pancake Puffs

The video is significantly enhanced by the moms basement dweller giggling through the recording.

And if you order NOW! you'll also receive a whole sack full of valuable pancake puff turners, aka "sticks".

Last edited:
Sing it to the young feller? Bet he could learn it and sing it for Mom.... ever helpful..

Try puttin' a pancake on this bunnie's head:eek:
giant-rabbit.jpg

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi

So, um, how does that fit in with putting pancakes on t heir heads?

;)thanks for asking....I have actually been giving some thought to changing my quote to something maggot related...

Here and I thought they were insects.

Okay, I've got the pancakes...bring over the bunny.

Attachments

• GIANT pancakes.jpg
    GIANT pancakes.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 6
"They're so light and fluffy brown; they're the finest in the town...".

FZ

"...with a vigorous circular motion, hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined to take the place of the mudshark in your mythology..."

Nah, snake is from this

Dancing Badger Badger Badger.com! The Original!

Gabe likes it. Not as much as the video of riding in a dunebuggy, but its requested now and then.

right you are - gotta find out what the lama song is - enquiring minds

Hmm. More lyric variety, but lacking the deep emotional commitment of the Badger song.. maybe it would help poor Leonardo (*cough* lonelygirl 15) through his time of grief.

Last edited:
Pancake on Bunny's head:

PancakeOnHead.jpg

Those Aebelskiver things are Danish, not big in Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom