US Fidelis

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Have you seen their ads on tv? I have noticed them in that last few weeks and decided to find out who in the heck these guys are and what their purpose in life was. Found this tid-bit~~~

US Fidelis misleads the clients into believing there getting a good warranty but there not!!! They scam us! Wentzville Missouri
I signed up for the warranty because I thought it was a good deal. I was lead into believing that I was covered the moment I gave them [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]my [/color][COLOR=blue! important]credit [/color][COLOR=blue! important]card[/color][/color]

Even the papers I received said my current coverage included parts and labor paid for covered repairs, rental car benefits, 24-hr emergency road service, and 24-hr towing flat tire assistance, lockout services and nationwide protection. Also it tells me that including in the papers they have sent I will have a copy if my warranty, finance agreement (if applicable) and a detailing the benefits of use of my warranty.

Rip-off Report: US Fidelis misleads the clients into believing there getting a good warranty but there not!!! They scam us! Wentzville Missouri

IMHO, every non-factory car warranty is a scam. I made the mistake of buying one a few years ago, and after many hours of haggling with them I never got any reimbursement. Their fine print is longer than an encyclopaedia. And, to top it off, after I canceled the remaining part of the warranty, they began calling me 2-3 times a day with a recorded nuisance call to tell me my warranty was about to expire. I put my phone on the no-call list, threatened to report them to the FTC, nothing worked, they basically didn't care. I still get a call from them every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom