Wednesday Weirdness

Funny.

The article says

"A video posted on youtube shows Dmitrienko on the podium, her hand on her heart, looking perplexed as the song begins to play. She appears to see the funny side and is smiling by the end."

But that's BS, she doesn't look perplexed, and at the end she's probably smiling because she won a medal.

Here are the lyrics:

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.

Kazakhstan home of Tinshein swimming pool.
It’s length thirty meter and width six meter.
Filtration system a marvel to behold.
It remove 80 percent of human solid waste.

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan.
They very nosey people with bone in their brain.

Kazakhstan industry best in the world.
We incented toffee and trouser belt.
Kazakhstan’s prostitutes cleanest in the region.
Except of course Turkmenistan’s

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
Come grasp the might phenis of our leader.
From junction with the testes to tip of its face!

Some guy playing Judas in a stage play hung himself, on stage, during live performance, died. Talk about reality show.

Wouldn't an empty Coke bottle and a funnel accomplish the same function and be a lot cheaper?

LBYM thinking here....

I wonder what the other passengers on the plane would think? :LOL:

A man dressed in a goat suit was spotted on a mountainside north of Ogden, Utah.

Observed by a photographer, he was clambering on hands and knees, trailing a herd of mountain goats.

120723-usn-goat-man-kb-1037a.380;380;7;70.jpg

Officials said there was nothing illegal about it, but they worried about his safety as the hunting season approached. Additionally, he might also be endangered by the real goats (who was he thinking he was fooling?).

Details are here.

No, that's not weird at all. That could have been me, but it cost me less than $150 to have an exterminator to pay 2 visits. He applied a powdery insecticide to a crack that allowed the bees to build a hive inside a recess that was part of an ornamental alcove on the 2nd story.

I felt bad about killing this colony because I had read about how bees were dying for some reasons, and they were getting scarce. Also, these weren't the feared Africanized type. I did not know how big the hive was, as it was inside the hollow of the wall. The hive would have deteriorated by now, but I have not seen any stain inside or outside the home.

About the goat-man, here's a follow-up. The unidentified goat-man called the media and asked to be left alone. He was a Canadian bow hunter who was trying out his goat-suit, in preparation for a real hunt up in Canada later.

Obviously, his goat-suit did work to allow him to get close enough to the goats for a potential shot.

Last edited:
About the goat-man, here's a follow-up. The unidentified goat-man called the media and asked to be left alone. He was a Canadian bow hunter who was trying out his goat-suit, in preparation for a real hunt up in Canada later.

Actually, I read he was from southern California, which explains so much just by itself. :LOL:

I stand corrected. The article I read said the hunter was planning for a Canadian hunt, and I jumped to the conclusion that he was a Canuck.

Anyway, the peril of being shot down by other hunters is real. I once read that a farmer had a pastime of putting up a steel silhouette of a deer up on a hill and watching hunters crawling up to take shots at it. Multiple shots of course, as the "deer" kept standing.

Don't know if it was true or not, but it surely conjured up funny images in my mind.

Last edited:
Well ,I guess make sure your goat suit is of a gender of which you are prepared to reap the consequences of... I wouldn't want to fight one of those smelly old billies , or be loved by one either.

What people will do for a dusty old trophy.

Back
Top Bottom