Wednesday Weirdness

zedonk.jpeg

Zedonk.

Marinating kitty- :(:nonono::mad::mad:
Poor Navarro, kitties should NOT be treated like this.

That is just awful. A good reminder of how important it is to support strong anti-animal cruelty laws in your community. I volunteer at the animal shelter and see more kind hearted people than cruel ones. The abuse cases are often very hard to forget though.

Here's a heart warming story for all us kitty lovers.

Family rescues cat from sewer

That is just awful. A good reminder of how important it is to support strong anti-animal cruelty laws in your community. I volunteer at the animal shelter and see more kind hearted people than cruel ones. The abuse cases are often very hard to forget though.

Here's a heart warming story for all us kitty lovers.

Family rescues cat from sewer

Pretty kitty, I hope they adopt it.

"Limited advantage in taking advantage of my good nature in making a loan"?

And the "Point" was?

I take it you've never been to [-]Frederick [/-].FRedneck, Maryland. The logic is perfect there. In Fredneck, problems are routinely solved with chain saws and monster trucks.

I take it you've never been to [-]Frederick [/-].FRedneck, Maryland. The logic is perfect there. In Fredneck, problems are routinely solved with chain saws and monster trucks.

Yeah, I have a Scots-Irish background... and it wasn't that far in the past. I fully understand the thinking. (I was simply pointing out how silly we are... or, in my case, were.)

Hair insurance?

Add another to the list of body parts insured.

Troy Polamalu sees his hair insured for $1 million

Troy Polamalu loves his hair and so does the company that produces a shampoo he endorses. Head and Shoulders announced Monday it has taken out a $1 million policy with Lloyd's of London on the hair of the Pittsburgh Steelers safety.
Troy Polamalu sees his hair insured for $1 million - CSMonitor.com
The article describes other athletes and their insured body parts as well.

Back
Top Bottom