Wednesday Weirdness

Lets see. 1 hour flight. Boarding delay. Tarmac back-up. Then it storms. Plane is stuck on runway. Finally takes off. Landing delay. Gate's not open. Stuck again on tarmac. How long can you stay standing up? 5 hours? Maybe 10? Not like it hasn't happened in the past few years. :)

Valid point. Maybe I could invent a "stand assist jacket" to help pack more people onto planes. Velcro jackets and harnesses that you slip into while boarding the plane. Then you stick yourself onto the vertical stand assist board. That should hold you securely in place during the duration of your flight and the few hours of waiting before and after the actual in-air time. :D

Valid point. Maybe I could invent a "stand assist jacket" to help pack more people onto planes. Velcro jackets and harnesses that you slip into while boarding the plane. Then you stick yourself onto the vertical stand assist board. That should hold you securely in place during the duration of your flight and the few hours of waiting before and after the actual in-air time. :D

As long as those stand assist jackets have built in catheters :sick: , we're all set.

Better go patent this before somebody steals it. Between you and travelover it looks like you have a winner. Note - I'm not using a smiley because I think it will eventually happen...
:D

Vienna Sausage Jelly

Maybe if they filled the plane up to chest level with that stuff they put Vienna Sausages in....:ROFLMAO:

Great idea, Fuego. The airlines can even stick us to the ceiling. Added capacity, ya know?

Hang on folks, it's (perhaps unfortunately) a bottomless well. :)

Ha

Here is a job that would lead to extreme ER. View on an empty stomach.

University of Baltimore class on Zombies

BALTIMORE – Call it Zombies 101. The University of Baltimore is offering a new class on the undead.

The course is being taught by Arnold Blumberg, the author of a book on zombie movies, "Zombiemania," and the curator of Geppi's Entertainment Museum, which focuses on American pop culture.
Students taking English 333 will watch 16 classic zombie films and read zombie comics. As an alternative to a final research paper they may write scripts or draw storyboards for their ideal zombie flicks.
The university isn't the first to have a class on the undead. Columbia College in Chicago has offered a course on Zombies in popular media for years, and at Simpson College in Iowa students spent the spring semester writing a book on "The History of the Great Zombie War."

A class to die for: Zombies 101 at U. Baltimore - Yahoo! News
Out of state students are charged $8.5k per semester. In state only $3.7k per semester. A bargain. No wonder people ask if the american dream is ending...

Meal at Brooklyn Kitchen might bug you: caterpillars, mealworms and moth larvae are o

Most restaurants try to keep bugs out of the kitchen. One Brooklyn foodie hot spot is putting them on the menu. The Brooklyn Kitchen is hosting a four-course dinner of creepy-crawlies on Saturday for adventurous eaters with iron stomachs. Diners at the Williamsburg cook shop are shelling out $85 to feast on caterpillars, mealworms and moth larvae, all done up Mexican-style. Meal at Brooklyn Kitchen might bug you: caterpillars, mealworms and moth larvae are on the menu
No report yet on how it turned out.

Hmmm, a restaurant in Blooklyn - I wonder where they found the bugs :)

Out of state students are charged $8.5k per semester. In state only $3.7k per semester. A bargain. No wonder people ask if the american dream is ending...

Wish there had been a zombie class when I went to college. Would have beat some the the lame electives I ended up taking. I'm sure I would have aced it since I'm a big zombie movie fan. Zombies are second only to vampires in my horror book;)

Attachments

• Zombie Survival Guide.psd
    1 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom