Wednesday Weirdness

Messin' with your mind: fun and legal head games.

1cXso.jpg

Was speaking with a dental professional who told me how much faster she did oral surgery now, with attendant superior outcome. Then ran across this on surgeon Liston (1794-1897):
Robert Liston - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"
Second most famous case: "Amputated the leg in 2 1/2 minutes, but in his enthusiasm the patient's testicles as well" [12]

Liston's most famous case:
Amputated the leg in under 2 1/2 minutes (the patient died afterwards in the ward from hospital gangrene, they usually did in those pre-Listerian days). He amputated in addition the fingers of his young assistant (who died afterwards in the ward from hospital gangrene, they usually did in those pre-Listerian days). He also slashed through the coat tails of a distinguished surgical spectator, who was so terrified that the knife had pierced his vitals he dropped dead from fright. That was the only operation in history with a 300 per cent mortality.[21]"

Messin' with your mind: fun and legal head games.
Some of these are on the way to kinky I think. I especially like the guy stroking the woman's nose from behind; this has all kinds of possibilities. Stroke anything on a woman from behind and it starts to get kinda cool. Even put the words stroke, woman, and behind in the same sentence and it is getting toward cool.

Ha

Note: the groom's microphone points skyward.

Shim.

And speaking of driving...

In a first, car-friendly Venezuela suspends driver’s licence - The Globe and Mail

Car-friendly Venezuela, where gasoline is almost free and troublesome highway rules rarely imposed, has suspended a bus driver from the roads for a year in the first case of a suspended licence in the OPEC nation.

Police stopped Ramon Parra, 41, for driving at excessive speed in a large, overladen passenger bus that was missing one of its rear wheels.

What were the passengers thinking when they got on the bus? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Nothing like a new hire willing to step into the breech.

Compressed air turns trucker into human balloon - CBS News

He fell hard onto the brass fitting, which pierced his left buttock and started pumping air into his body.
"I felt the air rush into my body and I felt like it was going to explode from my foot," he told local media from his hospital bed in the town of Whakatane, on North Island's east coast.
"I was blowing up like a football," he said. "I had no choice but just to lay there, blowing up like a balloon."

The sudden departure of Tim Horton's CEO may be related to reduced shareholder value. Interesting that they mention that this spring's Roll up the Rim promotion was a flop. During the promotion it seemed like at least 60% of the coffees I drank were free.

This is weirder than underwear or foot fetishists. Maybe the end of the world IS upon us:

White Power Milk - Welcome

Whew! Performance art project by Nate Hill. End of the world may still be upon us though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom