What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Protectors for the crystal of my watch.

Better protect before too late :popcorn:.

Attachments

• crystal protector.jpg
    crystal protector.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 18
DD car needs snow tires, and I like having summer and winter tires on their own rims so I can swap them out at my leisure. I had the winter tires on hand, but needed an extra set of rims so I order a set of steel wheels from Amazon. Rims and wheel covers are arriving today, so I can get them mounted and installed before the snow showers later this week.

Pet Armor Plus.
This is the generic version of Frontline. It is still expensive, so I've found that I can buy the size for a 120 pound dog and use half of a dispenser each month on my 60 pound dog. Until they changed the price, two 3 packs were cheaper than one 6 pack.

I returned a coax jumper cable (thin cable to indoor to outdoor use) I bought from Amazon which didn't need. Returned at Kohl's since I didn't want to pay $3.99 return shipping on something that only costed $8.99.

Kohl's was on the way for my errand run. Was convenient enough but felt like I got shaken down as in order to get to the Amazon return counter had to almost walk through the entire store. Felt I like got shaken down :(. I think that must be the placement strategy. But I'm no sucker. Checked the price on gym shoes during my Kohl's walk, was about $60. Too costly for my blood.

Last edited:
Oxo spring loaded poultry shears. I opened them cut a piece of packaging and they broke! How in the world do shears break? A person could probably fix them with JBWeld or epoxy, but for 26 bucks?

Did not get my package of rechargeables and battery charger. Amazon driver left neighbor's pkg on my porch, took a picture of that, and I'm thinking my package may have disappeared. Neighbor let me know this has happened before. So I complained to Amazon, and canceled the order. Two days of frustration and an hour of my time. Did not have the patience to see how their investigation turned out.

Just ordered and downloaded TurboTax 2019. LOL.

I shared this in a separate thread, but thought I would post this here too:

If you are a military veteran...From today through Nov 11th, you can get an Amazon Prime account for $40 off the normal price by visiting:

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=201259...us_mil_pr_blog

If you already have a membership, it will extend your membership for a year but still take the $40 off the normal price. I did this and had zero issues in getting verified as a vet.

Today my two razors and box of razor blades arrived. For the second time, the first delivery was yesterday. I checked, and the cc was only charged once.

Contacted Amazon via chat and they sent me a return label. The UPS store where I'll drop it off is across the street from the pharmacy where we'll go tomorrow to pick up a prescription so it really isn't out of the way.

If you are a military veteran...From today through Nov 11th, you can get an Amazon Prime account for $40 off the normal price by visiting:

If you already have a membership, it will extend your membership for a year but still take the $40 off the normal price. I did this and had zero issues in getting verified as a vet.

Linkey no workey:D

I found the sign up page but got rejected three times. I guess this doesn't apply to old Vietnam era vets.

How do they verify that people are who they claim?

Not being a vet, nor a student, nor wanting to have access to online video, I still do not have Amazon Prime membership.

Just ordered 32 oz of Neem oil. My wife read about this last year for use as a natural insecticide, and it saved our vegetable from pesky aphids. It proved to work, so we are now buying a jug.

Well, if the list is publicly known, then perhaps someone with aja888's name has fraudulently claim his spot at Amazon.

If that's the case, it may not be easy to straighten it out with Amazon.

Turbo tax premier, fed & state.

2 more Wyze cameras, 3 wyze exterior housings, paracord, paracord stitching needle, paracord hardener, and some Osmo wood/wax finish.

A pair of vacuum cleaner dust brushes. One to replace the one for my 30+ year-old shop vac, and the other for a battery-powered one I bought a few months ago. Seven bucks for the pair, free shipping with prime, and zero cost because I paid for it with points. Okay, I know it's not "zero" cost, money is fungible, but nothing out of pocket so it feels free.

6 K-type thermocouple probes. I am building a control system for my brother, and the cost of these parts on Amazon are very affordable.

In my attempt to get digitized, I got flustered and fed up with trying to get a video capture device to work on my PC.

There are thousands of video capture USB connectors out there with varying reviews from "Great!" to "Garbage".

So I decided to get rid of the weakest link (PC) and ordered a non-techie device to do the job.

Attachments

• digital converter.jpg
    digital converter.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 16
Wheel covers for my steel rims for the winter tires. Found that they had ones that were originally $45 for $22 from Amazon warehouse. I am hoping that they are reduced because the box is damaged. Will see tomorrow.

I just ordered 2 more Rollator walkers for the local hospice. I ordered 2 last week, gave them to the hospice, and they have been given out already. Everyone apparently wants these instead of those Zimmer frames with the tennis balls on them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom