What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Case for stud finder.

Ever hear of the saying, "Need to right tool for the job"?

Well, this is "Need the right case for the tool" :cool:.

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 27
Just checking my Amazon Ordered page and I've ordered 198 items in the past 6 months.

The last thing I ordered was a stuffed Olaf snowman doll from the movie Frozen. I bought a new SUV for my wife that is rather large and it's white. DW named her new car Olaf after this character. Olaf will sit on a little shelf built into the dash.
71uK5qf4XDL._SL1500_.jpg

New shocks for Bonnie and a new Lithium battery for Rita

A map of Amazonia. I have a goal of gradually birding the entire length of the Amazon (and some tributaries) over the next several years.

Toner cartridges for the laser printer and a new carburetor for my 39-year-old Stihl chain saw.
I know we tend to be overly cautious in forums, but does such an old saw have the newer safety features (chain brake, for example)?

I know we tend to be overly cautious in forums, but does such an old saw have the newer safety features (chain brake, for example)?

Chain brake? What's a chain brake?:)

No it doesn't and that thought did occur to me as justification/rationalization for a new saw. Then the fugal side spoke to me "Y'know, if you can fix this thing for $15...."

If the new carb doesn't work then I'll trash it, and wait until I actually need a chain saw before buying one. At this point it's entirely possible that I'll never need it.

Replacement water filters.

A two-seater camp chair. For me and my dog.

Last edited:
Chain brake? What's a chain brake?:)

No it doesn't and that thought did occur to me as justification/rationalization for a new saw. Then the fugal side spoke to me "Y'know, if you can fix this thing for $15...."

If the new carb doesn't work then I'll trash it, and wait until I actually need a chain saw before buying one. At this point it's entirely possible that I'll never need it.

No joke. My personal rule when operating a chain saw is if I'm about to change positions or especially move my feet; I hit that chain break.

Just sayin

Clover Leaf Brisling Sardines Mediterranean, 12 Count
The oil used is extra virgin olive oil, with black olives and red pepper

My most recent purchase was matcha green tea powder. Planning to drink it both hot and over ice, most likely as a latte.

What do you do with them? If I may ask.
I toast a piece of bread (a hard toast) and put the sardines on top with all the olive oil. I may add some capers, but not always. It's my go-to snack/lunch. I wasn't a big sardine fan (used to get sardines in spring water) until I started buying sardines doused in olive oil.

An Amazon gift card for my excellent newspaper carrier (only missed one Sunday in 2019!).

A CD as a “me too” gift. I’d forgotten I’d placed it in my cart a few weeks back so might as well. I love how easy it is to pull up purchased music and play it over Bluetooth and/or download it from Amazon and import into iTunes. I still like the physical package for artwork and liner notes.

A Wellputt mat to practice putting indoors this winter, though now I can play almost year round!!!

No joke. My personal rule when operating a chain saw is if I'm about to change positions or especially move my feet; I hit that chain brake.

Yes, that's a good idea—if you trip, there is a natural tendency to grip something with your hand, and if with your hand around the throttle, that's a problem.

But there's a more important function that a modern chain brake has.

The most dangerous problem with chainsaws is kickback. In some situations, the chainsaw can rotate backwards violently, heading right toward your face. The modern chainsaws will engage the brake if the saw rotates quickly.

The most dangerous problem with chainsaws is kickback. In some situations, the chainsaw can rotate backwards violently, heading right toward your face. The modern chainsaws will engage the brake if the saw rotates quickly.

Or head to your neck. Extended family member died in such an accident. Do not wear loose clothing, ever. No strings or floppiness of any kind.

I ordered some cameras and got scammed, that was two months ago. I haven't ordered anything since.

I contacted the CC and they credited my account for the purchase that didn't show up. I guess that is one reason to always pay with CC.

A filing system called FreedomFiler and letter organizer in hopes of digging out of paper clutter.

Late last night I ordered another box of non-perishables from Prime Pantry. I consumed a lot of what I had, after my surgery. Anyway, Amazon says it will be arriving on Sunday, a day faster than usual in our area.

Back
Top Bottom