What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Breville blender as a gift for ganddaughter for her upcoming birthday (she loves to cook and prepare healthy smoothies).

Blender.jpg

My grandson's birthday is in a few weeks so I bought these items .I also bought a bike but that will come from Walmart since it was not available at Amazon. I can't wait to see him.

Do your hate your grandson's parents giving him a box of 1,000 stickers to put on everything? Or is this just payback...:LOL:

Well, I didn't order from Amazon, but ended up corresponding with the manufacturer from the UK and ordered directly.

After several emails back and forth, figuring how to call internationally on my Tracfone, and going "what? excuse me?" a few times on the phone (American vs British accents), I ordered the fry attachment. Now I'm bloody pleased :D

Well, this purchase goes in the disappointed category.

Let me mention again this purchase wasn't from Amazon, but directly from the manufacturer in the UK.

So, the item finally arrived today and I was excited, only to open the box (a very thin cardboard box) do discover the metal ring dented and not usable. :facepalm: The mesh still is useable.

I realized that the purchase was done via PayPal which has a buy resolution process. So, I opened a resolution case requesting a refund. To be continued...

But, I was looking forward to some halogen fried fish :mad:

Attachments

• fryer.jpg
    fryer.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
I'm thinking about buying a golf umbrella. The price of the one I have my eye on is double on Amazon.ca (the Canadian site) versus Amazon.com (the U.S. Site). So I checked on a Canadian vendor, Golftown, and the price online or instore is the lower one.

It's always a good idea to shop around!

Well, this purchase goes in the disappointed category.

Let me mention again this purchase wasn't from Amazon, but directly from the manufacturer in the UK.

So, the item finally arrived today and I was excited, only to open the box (a very thin cardboard box) do discover the metal ring dented and not usable. :facepalm: The mesh still is useable.

I realized that the purchase was done via PayPal which has a buy resolution process. So, I opened a resolution case requesting a refund. To be continued...

But, I was looking forward to some halogen fried fish :mad:

That sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

I ordered some canine probiotics, some work type gloves (to carry bales of hay and such), false eyelashes and a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30.

Rush - "Hemispheres" on the newly remastered LP release.

Should be here in 4 days via Amazon Prime.

I'll close the windows and doors so as not to scare the neighborhood kids....

12 Pack Duette Automatic In-Tank Toliet Bowl Cleaner Tabs

Most recent purchase - medication for our elderly cats - Revavast and PetTinic - recommended by our long term vet - and has done wonders for her. She has beginnings of kidney problems from age which also results in some iron, etc. deficiency if not addressed.

MauiJim driving/sunglasses. Never before paid more than$10.- this was over 10x. Gotta splurge at times.

A Star Wars figures crochet kit for my granddaughter. It's so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Excited to get my new Trail Hitch today and hopefully Swagman XC Cross-Country 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack later today. Watching the bikes bounce on the car mounted bike rack was enough to age me.. time I upgraded to a hitch mount and thus be able to take the bike on long trips with us. It included the locks and stabilization, hope it lives up to the reviews. Last time we stayed in a motel they got mad we wanted to bring our bikes inside...i'm like seriously, your parking lot is not that safe and it doesn't bother anyone else..they were not dirty so not sure what the issue was.

No, I went for the 65 inch. I wasn't willing to pay double the price for the 78. Thought about it long and hard though. Upgrading from 10 year old Sony KDS-60A2000, a 60" rear-projection that has served me very well, will be sad to let it go. We have a 1 tv, no more, in the house rule we impose on ourselves.

No, I went for the 65 inch. I wasn't willing to pay double the price for the 78. Thought about it long and hard though. Upgrading from 10 year old Sony KDS-60A2000, a 60" rear-projection that has served me very well, will be sad to let it go. We have a 1 tv, no more, in the house rule we impose on ourselves.

You can get the 78 next time. Something to look forward too. I did the Walmart Thanksgiving thing and got a basic smart 65 in Vizio for $648. Best purchase of my life upgrading from 47 in. What was odd was only 30 were in line for this but several hundred 7 rows deep for the $250 basic 50 in. By the time you are ready for your next upgrade Dallas I may be ready for my first Ultra.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only because I was trying Amazon Prime for free shipping - organic cotton balls and Thayer Rose Witch Hazel.

Other then that, I'm not impressed with Prime - I can't read the lending library because I only have a Kindle app and I can't view many of the last season series I want for free. Same with Hulu Plus. Wanted to see Grimm Season 4 and on Hulu, Comcast is not represented so I'm out. Canceling both after trial.

A ravioli/pastry cutter, a HDMI-VGA adaptor cable, and a custom sunscreen for my Prius.

Mr. Beam LED motion sensor lights. Haven't installed them yet, just played with positioning. They don't all turn on exactly the same time when I open the pantry door, still close enough for me. Finally light in the pantry! We don't have to buy 3 of the same item or not find items we know are there.

🐑

Back
Top Bottom