What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

We got one of those for my Dad a few months before he died. He refused to use it. Said whatever fell on the floor could wait for someone else to pick it up. Lets just say DW and he did not see eye-to-eye on that one! :LOL:
I bought one for Frank, but half expected that he would never use it because he is so independent. He loves it and thinks it is the coolest thing ever. Guess you can never tell!

My latest purchase from Amazon is two Duracell CR1632 batteries for my car remote. I have been getting messages on the console saying that the batteries are low on my remote.

Last edited:
I purchased another 3D Printer, I am a sucker for punishment. But honestly I find Amazon more expensive that other sources with few exceptions. I also am concerned that you have to probe real deep to make sure what you buy is not shipped from overseas. Or at least I do. I do not subscribe to prime, I cannot justify it, so shipping sometimes is prohibitive. Maybe I would feel differently if they took PayPal.

I do not subscribe to prime, I cannot justify it, so shipping sometimes is prohibitive. Maybe I would feel differently if they took PayPal.
What is the advantage of using PayPal VS: Credit/Debit card or linking your checking account for payment?Personally, I like getting credit card rewards. Some give 5%, some 2%. YMMV

What is the advantage of using PayPal VS: Credit/Debit card or linking your checking account for payment?Personally, I like getting credit card rewards. Some give 5%, some 2%. YMMV

I run a very small home business / Hobby from home. I get all my income from that paid into PayPal. Just convenience really.

I ordered a case cover for my iPad. I noticed I was a prime member somehow. How do I undo my prime membership.

I ordered a case cover for my iPad. I noticed I was a prime member somehow. How do I undo my prime membership.

(It's under "Accounts and Lists","Your Account", "Your Prime Membership".)

What case cover did you get for your iPad?

(It's under "Accounts and Lists","Your Account", "Your Prime Membership".)

What case cover did you get for your iPad?
It's like an Otter box, much cheaper version than Otter box, but I have problem fining it again online. Not too expensive $14.99.

Last edited:
Oh this would be perfect for fetching all the toys out from underneath the things the cats keep batting them under!

This one is a lot slicker than the cheap ones as it has rubber grips on the pick up end and I can pick up a flat hair comb on a tile floor with it. DW loves it as her back is so bad now that she is afraid to bend over to pick up most anything.

She had 5 compression fractures in vertebrae repaired in the last two months so bending over is not currently in the cards. This little picker - upper is just what she needs fight now.

Ordered one of those copper chef nonstick pans advertised on TV. Hope it's true that they are truly nonstick with no oil or cooking spray.

Free Kindle book of Instant Pot recipes. Free is good.
Alas, I think that offer is no more.

Last edited:

The last they had told me, you can't get a refund on Prime if you use it even once.

Free Kindle book of Instant Pot recipes. Free is good.
Alas, I think that offer is no more.

In Oregon and Colorado that is an ambiguous term. Instant Pot?

please elaborate!

some of the border towns are bringing in a lot of revenue on the taxes. One small town has a $200k yearly budget. Idaho pot buyers are adding another $100k

In Oregon and Colorado that is an ambiguous term. Instant Pot?

please elaborate!

Wacky tabaky mary jane mari juan a. Weed

Really becoming a big business here. I think within 10 years it may be sold in grocery stores..perhaps even on Amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
An AT&T cordless phone with answer machine and 2 handsets with walkie talkie mode.

The old Radio Shack unit finally died.

Well not this time but for the future. We don't order much from Amazon. Somehow we must have clicked something by accident.

Be sure and check that they didn't give you 30 days free with a rollover to an annual fee....that would cost you some money. I'm kind on down on Amazon right now, but it's my turn to pay the prime fee and share with my two adult daughters. If I wasn't sharing I probably dump Prime and go without. It always got my K cups there, but their prices have been going up for 2 years. I can always find a better deal somewhere else.

Recently I was feeling a bit "down" about my tooth that needed a dental implant, so I ordered an expensive pillow from Amazon as a form of retail therapy:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EINBSEW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I love it, and can't imagine any pillow being more comfortable than this one (for me, YMMV). It is firm enough to support my head up high enough that I don't get pain in my neck or upper arm, even though I'm a side sleeper. And yet, it is also soft enough that I feel like I am sleeping on clouds and sleeping much more soundly than before.

Bear in mind that my basis for comparison is terrible, because this replaces cheap pillows that I bought over 15 years ago at a discount store. But still. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom