What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Depending on the color or logo you're willing to have - variations of this camp chair can range from $39 to $80+

https://www.amazon.com/Detroit-Pist..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=GPEMGWA5MF657629WDJ8

81w%2Bdz5wMsL._SX425_.jpg
Save

I just received the new cartridge for my turntable. What an amazing improvement in the sound quality!

you guys aren't paperless?

Way back in the late '80s I w*rked on paperless back office software for a couple of paper intensive industry's. The system had been designed to not allow for printing any of the content it owned. The very first enhancement was to print, it was a large enhancement! The powers above pushed back to the business to no avail.

Thirty years later the ability to print is still widely used.

I was very happy with my first Amazon Prime box, but I forgot to include peanut butter. So, with that as my [-]reason[/-] excuse, I filled another one which is on its way to me. Luckily I have plenty of unused pantry space.

A couple open box US version Galaxy S7 GSM phones.
A little splurge to get a better camera's in our phones.

Here's something odd. Same item at Target is less than $15. Amazon has for $90.75.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 16
Here's something odd. Same item at Target is less than $15. Amazon has for $90.75.

Amazon is sprinkled with oddball products offered by third party sellers at ridiculous prices like this. Once in a while some sucker will fall for it, so it must be worth the effort even for an occasional sale.

Amazon is sprinkled with oddball products offered by third party sellers at ridiculous prices like this. Once in a while some sucker will fall for it, so it must be worth the effort even for an occasional sale.

I've seen that too, like an item that normally sells for ~$100 listed for $850.

As has been noted on other threads, when you get to the point that your boat has two helicopter pads it just doesn't matter anymore.

For coffee lovers. I ordered a "Sterling Pro" french press a couple of months back. Really well made, high quality, and makes a great cup, up to 32 ozs of coffee. Seems like it's going to last a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/SterlingPro-Double-Stainless-French-Coffee/dp/B00MMQOZ1U/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1471728995&sr=1-2&keywords=sterling+pro+french+press[/IMG]

Back to school mode (thank goodness)....

* 2 master locks (they don't remember the combos from the locks last year)
* New sneakers for both boys. (Size 14 for the older is too hard to find in the stores.)

That's what I couldn't find at Target yesterday.... Where I managed to find $250 worth of school supplies, a new backpack, and clothes that meet the schools' dress codes. (Younger son has a dress code/uniform at his school.)

I am so looking forward to a week from now when they actually start back to school. Does that make me a bad mom?

I ordered a second hand copy of Beggars and Choosers (Nancy Kress) from Amazon - but only because I couldn't find a supplier who could source the book with free shipping:

Book: USD0.01
Shipping: USD7.99 (Normal rate)

:face palm:

Patellar tendon straps to stabilize my kneecaps while running. They sent me one in the wrong size. Had to go through the re-order and return process.

A new Samsung 48" tv. Should arrive tomorrow. Last week when I was at my condo, my 40" tv died. Upgrading here and taking the older one to the condo.

DH accidentally got us signed up for Prime (one of us usually does the 30-day free trial in November for Christmas shopping and he forgot to cancel it this time). Because we have it, we have been using Amazon much more (even though most of the orders are over $35 and thus would have had free - slow - shipping anyway). My most recent order was eclectic: Aeropress filters, two wire shelves and a replacement sewer dump cap for the motorhome, a new dog bed (the original one I bought at the pet store where we adopted him last year is falling apart already), lobster clasps for a craft project, vacuum cleaner bags, and a replacement vegetable peeler as my favorite one disappeared itself a month or so ago and I have given up waiting to find it. I've started keeping a list of things to order when I think of them and now find myself going out to shop much less frequently. Interesting.

A new umbrella to replace the old one I keep in the pickup. The old one was a $10 special at Walmart and the plastic handle is oozing something sticky. Also some extra batteries for small R/C airplanes, and a replacement wireless mouse for the laptop. That one was starting to behave erratically for some reason.

32 GB USB drive to store about 2,000 songs I have scattered across several storage devices.

Perpetual music in my car forever and randomly played!

Back
Top Bottom