When you get to be my age...

Westernskies

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
...you tend to look at things differently.:blush:

Attachments

• seatbelt.jpg
    seatbelt.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 37
I had to immediately put my glasses on... (to read the small print of course!)

After careful consideration regarding this thread, I came across this pic and immediately realized I was concerned that he may strain himself or the bands might snap. Sure hope that doesn't happen...:nonono:

She's not wearing her bra either.

She probably needs help standing up, or sitting up for that matter.

Seriously, guys, I would hate to be built like that! It has to be so painful and such a strain on the shoulders. And then those custom made bras cost a fortune (or so I hear).

And imagine those days when she might want to fade into the background, and to be an unnoticed observer of what is going on around her! NOT gonna happen. :)

And imagine those days when she might want to fade into the background, and to be an unnoticed observer of what is going on around her! NOT gonna happen. :)

Unless she sits over by the water balloons.

Bad being a farmboy. Holstein cow came to mind. after a while.

Ah, a melon contest competitor.

I'd like to say their fake, but they do look real. Poor girl...what a chore to drag those around. Interesting how the gals view it compared to you guys, eh? Very pretty girl, tho.

Orchid, I think "auged". Look at her upper arms, the front to back width.

We in Spain have a saying that goes more or less like this: "Nice glands fit in hands". I´m sure a lot of the witticism is lost in translation....:D

Telly, she looks awfully big boned (it isn't fat) at the shoulder, but she's thin otherwise.
God help her...this girl has back aches unless she works out alot to build those back muscles. Poor thing...

I had to immediately put my glasses on... (to read the small print of course!)

Which begs the question: where is the high-res version of that poster? Not usually into huge knockers, but I have to say that paired with a top-notch face and a racy dress, those knockers do look good.

Imagine her at age 70.

Imagine her at age 70.
This reminds me of the full figured woman who, despondent about the ravages of age, decided to commit suicide. She did an internet search of how to end it all and decided the best way was to use her husband's pistol. She followed the online instructions in precise detail, including the part stating, "Using your right hand, point the gun at your left breast".

She survived but the shot totally destroyed her left knee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom