Where do you live?

Twenty five miles east of KCMO for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Market town in North Yorkshire. Still have a place in The Woodlands, Texas where we have lived for the last 12 years but we plan to vacate it entirely sometime late 2017 or early 2018.

One of the original "suburbs" within Kansas City for primary, lakefront SFH 2 hrs away as much as I can.

We spend our time between the White City (greater metro area) and South Florida.

Interesting so far. Really surprised how many of the places we have been, and some recently. Made road trip to WA., went through Idaho, Boise, Mt. Home south from there to Albuquerque. I was raised in Houston, and a brother lived in Alief. Sugar Land use to be way out in the sticks. Go through Woodlands several times a month. Plan a future trip to the hill country.

San Rafael CA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Great!!!! 28 posts so far and no one has answered: "In a VAN down by the river" !!!!

OK, smoke us out :LOL:

The Rillito River, that is ;)

Attachments

• VanDownByTheRiver.jpg
    VanDownByTheRiver.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 180
Temporarily, (I keep telling myself) - northern Sacramento valley. In the not too distant future, we will resume the wheeled lifestyle.

San Diego.... Land of earthquakes, wildfires, and high COLA. (That's my way of discouraging folks from moving here. I'm surprised REWAHOO didn't post his list of Texas hazards.)

I live in my head most of the time.

And in the original Utrecht, The Netherlands.

Is it still pleasant there, or have the two cities swallowed the town up yet?:D

Likely the same as many metro areas, you could drive for miles, and if you missed seeing a city limit sign, you'd think it was just one big monstrosity...

Honolulu, HI - with great view of the Pacific. Please come visit. We need the tourist dollars!:cool:

Suburb east of Dallas. Where Dallas ends and living begins so they say. :)

Texas....

Well, to pin it down a little better, we live in the country somewhere in-between central and east Texas. Depends on what map you are using. Nearest "named" town :LOL: is 15+ miles away and it has well under a 1000 people. The trees are much taller than the tallest structures in that town. (except the water tower) But it does have a gas station that is open 24 hours a day unless the night staff (one person) is out for some reason.

Last edited:
Texas....

Well, to pin it down a little better, we live in the country somewhere in-between central and east Texas. Depends on what map you are using. Nearest "named" town :LOL: is 15+ miles away and it has well under a 1000 people. The trees are taller than the tallest structure in that town. But it does have a gas station that is open 24 hours a day.

Groveton? Lovelady? Sounds like a big metropolis. But that could be many such towns in Texas.

Home is West Vancouver, a 40,000 person suburb of Vancouver, latitude 49.5, for 5 months, then Puerto Vallarta MX latitude 21 for 6 months. Europe or some exotic place for the other month. Was born in Toronto but left to work in many cities. Two kids both in southern Ontario: The Beach and West Lake (20 minutes south of Nemo2).

Last edited:
Seacoast area of New Hampshire, although we now spend winters in FL.
Love NH.....but couldn't wait to not spend winters there..... :p

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom