Where's TH?

omni550

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
<delurking>

Does anyone know what's happened to TH? I haven't seen him posting here lately.

omni

<back to lurking>

TH comes and goes. He's probably busy remodeling another house or working on his next offspring :)

It's Bob Smith that I'm worried about. Has not posted in awhile and does not answer private messages. :(

That was a good guess...we're closing on my wifes old house on monday and I've got a bunch of last minute little things to fix. Yesterday we had to tear open a wall to pull out the shower valve we installed last year and never used because it was clogged, today I get to do the drywall repair for that :p

Not to mention the refrigerator repairman broke my refrigerator yesterday (theres a joke in there somewhere) and I have guests coming for dinner on sunday and monday :p :p

I've also become somewhat distracted on learning this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4422555.stm

Apparently our entire galaxy has a pancake on its head...

I posted awhile back about Bob being AWOL, Cut-Throat?

I hope our Iowa brother is OK?

Well we just closed on the wifes old house.

Feels pretty good to be almost a quarter million dollars richer.

So what would y'all recommend I do with the money. I suppose I should qualify that by saying I dont wish to insert it anywhere ;)

I was looking at parcelling it out to ING and Emigrant for now, but vanguards money market isnt too far behind and that keeps all my money in one place.

Then there was the siren call of Wellesley and its current 4% yield...and the expense ratio is down to .15%

Even the Wellington yield is getting pretty dang good...3% for the admiral fund.

Gabes happy about the sale, although he's a little thin on investment advice right now...

img_299400_0_3e9fab5d2719fbf108347faf6c7bbd92.jpg

Gabe is growing, he's a very cute baby.

Ick with the fava bean chianti talk.

Hi th! He sure is cute, kind of like me.

Fava beans and chianti....................not a bad
combo for those who aspire to be long livers.

JG

Have to agree with the others... that's one really cute kid!

was gonna say so before saw the replies. :)

Yeah he's a doll. Smiles and laughs all the time. Gives me a big smile every morning when I pick him up but I think thats just because he's amused with my 'morning hairdo'.

Between the good looks and sunny disposition in the mornings, I think I'm gonna have him DNA tested ;)

No need to twist my arm. I have lot's of better/newer ones I haven't gotten on this computer yet, but here is a good one:

img_299565_0_4975719492689a069b783078f7527871.jpg

went sailing on my friend's boat, he was trying to get us to go in half on it, my wife's reaction to the idea is obvious:

img_299565_1_740afc3bed9956e0138f43e44ae65ece.jpg

Back
Top Bottom